P1000 2019 p1k-5

L

laudy

Nov 1, 2019
United States
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Only have 20 miles on my new machine in the winter cold. I have a new 2019 model. I have been reading alot about the heat issues with this model but have not experienced this yet due to the cold weather so far. Can anyone tell me if honda made any improvements to this issue on the 2019 year models.
thanks in advance
laudy

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No not really. They did a under seat heat upgrade that was for some older models but i believe it’s already on your 19’ it’s less to be desired. (For those in Reo Linda) it doesn’t work worth a dam!

The best fix for this is the bildge fan under seat mod. Does wonders for the seat heat. If you search it at the top, you’ll find many different ways to install one and how to wire it.

R

rickoshea

i ran mine all summer without having any heat issues,but i didn't have a windshield or a roof and never sat in the back.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!