2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@motorman18 we will have groups for all comfort levels of riders. Last Takeover we had at least one group of newbee's and families that had no problems.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It'd be appearing that me and me matey'll be in attendance again in May. Me thinks though that the only talon we'll see is a freak with long fingernails.....

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where's everybody staying this time around? Will e everyone be at the RRB campground or will people be staying at other nearby CG's?

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So a group of us from south Mississippi are interested but are not use to a rock terrain need some advice on tires I run zillas I know they are soft don’t know how they will hold up down here it’s all deep mud what is it like there
I live in Brandon ms. I have zillas also. Im just taking a spare tire with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!