2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just reserved number 13 at RRB. It's my favorite number. Only sites 11 and 12 are still available for RV camping inside RRB. I did look at some of the cabins but the price, even with the promo code discount were rather high. Me thinks It'd be best to split those with other folks, but then again I don't want to wake up to a drunken @JTW sneaking into me bed or hear ye raucous drunken bling pirates all a snoring like the blast of 4 pounder black powder cannons off the starboard bow... Plus there might've been an issue having Bayleaf in the cabins as well. The Ridges sound nice and the lady said I can change my reservation later if sites are still available. I just thought I'd get something now at the main CG before they're all gone.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's RRB's new camp ground down the road a little. We figure it will be less dusty and less rowdy. I'm an old man and enjoy my sleep!
Me too, guess your the only one up in your group to drink coffee with, what about the rest of your crew?

Reactions: markie and BWAF
Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know. I bought your a-arm guards at this years takeover. Lol
We'll find each other.

Reactions: JTW
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!