H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Its like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps on running. No break downs. My RZR buddy’s are amazed and probably a little Butt Hurt. At a lunch stop a guy asked me why I have the little Suzuki in the back. I told him I go on long remote solo rides and I’m too old to walk very far. He said Hondas don’t break. I told him I know but anything can break and I could always crash it. My buddy crashed his Talon last year and busted both tires on the drivers side and also broke both wheels too. Fortunately another Talon buddy and I had spare wheels to save the day. With the high mileage it looks like I get to keep it and will have over 45,000 miles on it at the end of next year. I compare it with my 2020 Talon R with 6,000 miles and can’t tell the difference in performance. The only difference is one is Green and the other one is Red. My 2019 shifts better when cold after around 20,000 miles of sub trans break in.

Energizer Bunny

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Its like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps on running. No break downs. My RZR buddy’s are amazed and probably a little Butt Hurt. At a lunch stop a guy asked me why I have the little Suzuki in the back. I told him I go on long remote solo rides and I’m too old to walk very far. He said Hondas don’t break. I told him I know but anything can break and I could always crash it. My buddy crashed his Talon last year and busted both tires on the drivers side and also broke both wheels too. Fortunately another Talon buddy and I had spare wheels to save the day. With the high mileage it looks like I get to keep it and will have over 45,000 miles on it at the end of next year. I compare it with my 2020 Talon R with 6,000 miles and can’t tell the difference in performance. The only difference is one is Green and the other one is Red. My 2019 shifts better when cold after around 20,000 miles of sub trans break in.

View attachment 321460
I remember that ride .

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 321460
How many sets of tires in those miles?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!