2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor

R

rickoshea

Thats cool man, deffenatly get what suits your needs. You need to be happy. Funny your wife said that lol. We have a friend that is a chief executive at Chrysler at the proving grounds and has offerd countless times her executive discount to me witch is far better than my Ford emplyee A Plan i get.So we went and drove the Ram. Like i said the truck looks good. My wife said the doors looked thin compaired to the ford and the dash had too much cheap plastic lmao. As nice as the truck looked exterior imo i just couldnt pull myself to buy a Ram after what i see and hear from our friend. I suck with my Platinum F350 diesel over the Ram longhorn cummins. Our friend said that brand loyalty is the hardest thing they fight with.
yeah,i've never been brand loyal when it comes to trucks.i've owned almost everything under the sun.one thing i can't get behind is ifs on a heavy duty truck. my wife said the ford interior is too "trucky" 😅,which i found odd because our truck before the ram was a lariat. i do stay loyal to my Hondas tho'.

Reactions: Remington
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I paid 32,000 for this. It has an 8.3L Cummins turbo diesel, a 5 speed Allison automatic, AC, power steering, air brakes, CTIS, 20,000 pound hydraulic winch (40,000 double blocked), 65 mph top speed, all LED Lights, air ride seats, and is EMP proof. It will pull a 32,000 pound trailer off-road, while carrying 10,000 pounds in the rear bed. Only drawback is it gets about 5 mpg and holds 75 gallons of fuel. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
0898E6BF 5814 42CC 8823 CC05FA37A0CB

R

rickoshea

I paid 32,000 for this. It has an 8.3L Cummins turbo diesel, a 5 speed Allison automatic, AC, power steering, air brakes, CTIS, 20,000 pound hydraulic winch (40,000 double blocked), 65 mph top speed, all LED Lights, air ride seats, and is EMP proof. It will pull a 32,000 pound trailer off-road, while carrying 10,000 pounds in the rear bed. Only drawback is it gets about 5 mpg and holds 75 gallons of fuel. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸View attachment 267213
that's a sweet looking rig,but does it come with a free set of replacement kidneys?😅.seriously,i always found those to be ultra cool.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I paid 32,000 for this. It has an 8.3L Cummins turbo diesel, a 5 speed Allison automatic, AC, power steering, air brakes, CTIS, 20,000 pound hydraulic winch (40,000 double blocked), 65 mph top speed, all LED Lights, air ride seats, and is EMP proof. It will pull a 32,000 pound trailer off-road, while carrying 10,000 pounds in the rear bed. Only drawback is it gets about 5 mpg and holds 75 gallons of fuel. View attachment 267213

Very nice! Just meant for short trips

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
that's a sweet looking rig,but does it come with a free set of replacement kidneys?😅.seriously,i always found those to be ultra cool.

The 16.00's softened the ride quite a bit and the air ride seats are decent. It ride surprisingly smooth on pavement.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Very nice! Just meant for short trips

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The farthest I've driven it was to Jacksonville FL and back to pick up the trailer in the picture. It was around 250 miles round trip. Needless to say, it was nice getting home. :cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!