P1000 2020 Pioneer 1000 transmission issue

B

Billycrk

Sep 3, 2019
WY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2020 Pioneer 1000 with less than 40 miles on it, all with tracks. When I first start up after it has been at the cabin (temp in 20's-30's)
it won't shift past second and just surges when it gets into second. Does it in high, low range and any 4/2 wheel drive mode. Finally seems to go away after a mile or so (probably around 5 minutes as it is slow with tracks). Dealership cannot replicate or pull any codes. Usually warm it up for a couple of minutes before driving. Ideas?

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
That's an excellent question! One I would not have thought of.

If the unit sits unused much of the time without a battery tender maintaining the battery at 100% charge it will start but display weird symptoms until the alternator brings the battery up to full charge.

I own several of them and keep one on everything in the garage.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!