P500 2021 Pioneer 500?

D

Duckhunt

Not sure what model you were checking but the 21 Foreman 520 FM1 (manual shift) has the same crank, the stroke is the same, only the bore increased in size. The cyl "should" be a bolt on, at worst the cases may require some finesse to accommodate the larger cyl liner.
I also agree you’ll be g2g as the 100mm bbk slides right into the cases. Lots of meat on the bottom end of the liner.

Reactions: J80 and 906UP
nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Not sure what model you were checking but the 21 Foreman 520 FM1 (manual shift) has the same crank, the stroke is the same, only the bore increased in size. The cyl "should" be a bolt on, at worst the cases may require some finesse to accommodate the larger cyl liner.
Imay have been looking at the DCT models.It may be different on the drive side.

Reactions: 906UP and J80
Moptop

Moptop

Nov 21, 2020
Covington Ga.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
From what I have read not any changes except the price is supposed to be $700 cheaper because the 2021 P520 is coming early spring.
I just ordered the P520 for the dump bed and a larger engine with improved tires. I think the top speed is the same as the P500 but with a higher engine torque. The Rev limiter probably keeps the engine RPM the same as the P500.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!