2022 Pioneer Takeover - SAVE THE DATE - June 10th and 11th, 2022 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Bama-Daniel

Bama-Daniel

Lifetime Member
Feb 25, 2021
Priceville, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty sure it's on trail 14. Not far from where it runs into trail 8. Theirs a wide spot in the trail to park and you have to walk down into it. Been by it a bunch but only walked down to it 3 times. Last time was a couple years ago with @TripleB and @JenElio .
View attachment 335409
Thanks. I see a waterfall on the map on 14 & 8. Don’t think we made it to this one before so might try to make it this time.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Pretty sure it's on trail 14. Not far from where it runs into trail 8. Theirs a wide spot in the trail to park and you have to walk down into it. Been by it a bunch but only walked down to it 3 times. Last time was a couple years ago with @TripleB and @JenElio .
View attachment 335409

That's where those guys raped @Plumber32 a couple years ago.
🤔.......it sure looks a little different covered in snow 😂😂😂 (@TripleB) 👉 just take all lefts 'till you find us, we'll wait for ya.............(3 hrs later) oh wait, all lefts 'cept for that first left........🤦‍♂️ make the FL guy get lost in snow covered trails....😂😂😂

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That's Jennings Creek Cascade just off Sundquist Trail 14 just before it meets up with Trail 8. Manage your expectations, the pics you posted are shot at an angle making it look way bigger than actually is and it only flows like that after heavy rain. There is always water coming over but for the effort to get to it (actually back from it) it's just OK.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
🤔.......it sure looks a little different covered in snow 😂😂😂 (@TripleB) 👉 just take all lefts 'till you find us, we'll wait for ya.............(3 hrs later) oh wait, all lefts 'cept for that first left........🤦‍♂️ make the FL guy get lost in snow covered trails....😂😂😂
I thought you knew to stay on trail 8 lol

Bama-Daniel

Bama-Daniel

Lifetime Member
Feb 25, 2021
Priceville, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's Jennings Creek Cascade just off Sundquist Trail 14 just before it meets up with Trail 8. Manage your expectations, the pics you posted are shot at an angle making it look way bigger than actually is and it only flows like that after heavy rain. There is always water coming over but for the effort to get to it (actually back from it) it's just OK.
Thanks. I’m just glad to go riding. It’s the Mrs. that has all the expectations. I’ll let her know it might be just so so and maybe she will lower her expectations. Full disclosure that’s probably not gonna happen though.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I thought you knew to stay on trail 8 lol
Yeah well.........good thing I got my money back for that guided tour :rolleyes:

Hey, I had my first solo wenching recovery in snow/mud, pulled out 50' of wench line and about 30' of straps (2X!!) But made it trough 😉 😂😂😂 as long as nobody gets hurt (too bad) moments like that make a ride memorable, kinda like......"it gets easier from here".....😂😂😂

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yes, however this year I intend to lead a 500/520 group at least one or two days.

I will likely take a group to Brushy Mountain Prison one day for those who want to go or haven't been before, definitely taking the Pioneer 1000 on that run.
Do you have a day? When will be down Thursday to ride a little. But friday are you doing this big ride? times of it starting? message me cause my father is really wanting to do this long ride. there will be like 5 machines with us

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Do you have a day? When will be down Thursday to ride a little. But friday are you doing this big ride? times of it starting? message me cause my father is really wanting to do this long ride. there will be like 5 machines with us
Will likely take 2 groups one each Thursday and Friday. Would meet at Hardee's parking lot in front of Comfort Inn / behind Pilot truckstop at I75 Exit 141. That's 15 minutes from RRB Campground, 5 minutes from Eagle Rock Resort.

Will depart at 9AM each day.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Will likely take 2 groups one each Thursday and Friday. Would meet at Hardee's parking lot in front of Comfort Inn / behind Pilot truckstop at I75 Exit 141. That's 15 minutes from RRB Campground, 5 minutes from Eagle Rock Resort.

Very good of you to do this! Looking forward to the Thursday trip. Thank you.

WildMounts

WildMounts

Sep 1, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X4 LV

Will you be leaving from RRB? @FoggyMtnBreakdown and I will be staying and could tag along to the parking lot

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yeah well.........good thing I got my money back for that guided tour :rolleyes:

Hey, I had my first solo wenching recovery in snow/mud, pulled out 50' of wench line and about 30' of straps (2X!!) But made it trough 😉 😂😂😂 as long as nobody gets hurt (too bad) moments like that make a ride memorable, kinda like......"it gets easier from here".....😂😂😂
We would have come helped you but we were kind of busy what with making a fire and drinking beer while waiting for you to get found.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!