2022 Pioneer Takeover - SAVE THE DATE - June 10th and 11th, 2022 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hopefully you guys will still welcome me this year, we have brought our Honda’s for several years but this year I am going to bring my new Rmax! I know it’s not a Honda! 😀
I will pull your POS through all the hard stuff. No charge cause I'm a good guy and have a Honda.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Hopefully you guys will still welcome me this year, we have brought our Honda’s for several years but this year I am going to bring my new Rmax! I know it’s not a Honda! 😀
Quick update. Last minute problems with RRB has prompted the Admins to move this event to Hatfields and McCoys. See you there!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm just kidding if you didn't know. Rmax is a great machine. The only single positive my honda would have over it is, noise at cruising speed. Rmax is set up like I wish the pioneer was.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We wanna go to Brushy on Friday with Jackal. Looking forward to lunch there. Last summer we didn’t get more than an hour so we missed a lot!
I will post in this thread on Sunday, June 5th a link to the Brushy Mountain Pennitentiary Ride thread. It will contain the who, what, when, where, etc. Of the ride including when and where to meet. Last year took 24 machines one day and 26 machines the next, no issues. With large groups all you can do is set a time, if people are there they go, if not catch the next day's ride.

Here is a link to LAST YEAR 2021 TAKEOVER ride to the prison. Lots of good information, please read my first post there if not familiar:

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Saturday - Evening Meet-n-Greet - 5pm - 9?
  • Meet at the stage by the trailhead at Ride Royal Blue Resort.
  • BRING YOUR PIONEER! This is a great time to check out everyone's Ride!
  • BRING A CHAIR.
  • BYOB! I;);)
  • BBQ 6:00-7pm. BBQ, slaw, beans, tea, water, dessert.
  • Door prize drawing just before dark. Tickets are $2 each.
  • Meet, chill, and look at the machines until...?
  • Stay until??? but Quite time is @11 per park rules so turn down the radios!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty sure it's on trail 14. Not far from where it runs into trail 8. Theirs a wide spot in the trail to park and you have to walk down into it. Been by it a bunch but only walked down to it 3 times. Last time was a couple years ago with @TripleB and @JenElio .
View attachment 335409
That where you got raped?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm just kidding if you didn't know. Rmax is a great machine. The only single positive my honda would have over it is, noise at cruising speed. Rmax is set up like I wish the pioneer was.
And if you roll it down a mountain, yamaha will give you a brand new machine because they missed a weld on a shock tower. True story. Here's a brand new machine. Happened to my brother.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!