Multi 2nd annual mulberry ride - March 2-4

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where are you trying to get to tomorrow? Mulberry mountain lodge is your final destination. It comes up in google and Apple maps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Going To try as close as I can with hotels. That way wife and son can sleep a little longer in the morning. Any recommendations my is picky about hotel/motels. May make it the whole way and stay in hotel there. We got Fri and sat night reserved

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going To try as close as I can with hotels. That way wife and son can sleep a little longer in the morning. Any recommendations my is picky about hotel/motels. May make it the whole way and stay in hotel there. We got Fri and sat night reserved

Might be something in Ozark... it would only be a few minutes away. I really don’t know much as I don’t usually come in from that direction. Even staying in Russellville would not be that far away.

Reactions: Montecresto
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Ozark/ exit 37 is going to be your last stop for a hotel. Think it' still a Days Inn. Don't know anything about it. That will put you about 45 minutes away.

Reactions: nbomar
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

We are just winding down here for the night now - back from a ride that as most right rides do - took a little longer - this time it was due to a down tree - a good size one
90ECD191 7CCD 4F98 A447 97ECD8196B90

Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not going to make it today, work calls . Will try to drive over tomorrow morning. Amazon had one of my machines go down gotta get a crew out to Ontario California by Monday.

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys have good weekend, wish i could of made it . Are those hd9 wheels, what size tire and do you have any lift or arms .

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk
I am running 30’s with SATV A arms and the Highlifter lit. It has been a project but really like current set up.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How muddy is everything @Ragnar406

Not as muddy on the mill creek trail as I expected - water was flowing really good and there were a few spots on the trail that I have never seen water before

We could tell the normal mud holes looked really ready for @Kilo427 and @my99svt during the day :cool:

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not as muddy on the mill creek trail as I expected - water was flowing really good and there were a few spots on the trail that I have never seen water before

We could tell the normal mud holes looked really ready for @Kilo427 and @my99svt during the day :cool:

That 12v pressure washer will get a workout. Lol

advertisement