P1000m5 814 Suspension with 19" limit straps

C

cgandyman

Jan 27, 2019
Alabama
5 STAR RATED by me and the wife! All I can say is HOLY COW what a difference. This is by far the best money I've spent on our 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5. We took it for about a 5 mile stroll in the pasture. Ended up jumping terraces. The shocks are the lower speed option from 814.
I have 28" carnivores and 14x7 wheels with 5+2 offset. I am running 1" spacers in the rear only. Theres no aftermarket lift kit on my machine but these shocks give you about a 2" lift. Front upper a arm is a little over 15" and the rear receiver is 14" 7/8.
If you don't have these shocks, all I can say is WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Promise you will love them! And let's talk about customer service. Craig Folmar is one of the best vendors I've ever dealt with. In the garage at 8pm and Craig answered his phone and helped me with my questions. Also there was one part missing on my order that Craig realized while in the phone with me. Without hesitation, he said I am overnighting that to you right now and he did! What a great Product and what a great guy. Thank you 814 Suspension and Thank you Craig Folmar. B2d1a525fe2b6b43f04ff88f5737fd99

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Steiger33

Steiger33

Sep 19, 2018
Washoe Valley
Ownership

1. 1000-5
5 STAR RATED by me and the wife! All I can say is HOLY COW what a difference. This is by far the best money I've spent on our 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5. We took it for about a 5 mile stroll in the pasture. Ended up jumping terraces. The shocks are the lower speed option from 814.
I have 28" carnivores and 14x7 wheels with 5+2 offset. I am running 1" spacers in the rear only. Theres no aftermarket lift kit on my machine but these shocks give you about a 2" lift. Front upper a arm is a little over 15" and the rear receiver is 14" 7/8.
If you don't have these shocks, all I can say is WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Promise you will love them! And let's talk about customer service. Craig Folmar is one of the best vendors I've ever dealt with. In the garage at 8pm and Craig answered his phone and helped me with my questions. Also there was one part missing on my order that Craig realized while in the phone with me. Without hesitation, he said I am overnighting that to you right now and he did! What a great Product and what a great guy. Thank you 814 Suspension and Thank you Craig Folmar.View attachment 110355

What was the cost on these?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What was the cost on these?
Shocks alone are 1100 bucks. I paid 1300 for shocks and straps. Not sure why its still being kept a secret. These shocks have exploded on the utv scene. The secret is out folks! Its ok to say the price out loud lol

Reactions: BigOL3 and Bones
Steiger33

Steiger33

Sep 19, 2018
Washoe Valley
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How does this work on the rear compared to the self leveling shocks that come stock?

nal3470

nal3470

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2017
Green mountain nc
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2nds to these shocks best money uve spent I went 350 lb spring in front and 400lb in back due to hauling wood,deer,and kids so much better ride on trails and water break jumps

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do you find out any info on these?

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look up 814 utv suspension on facebook. Message Craig Folmar the owner.

I dont do facebook, and it appears that's where all the info is.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I dont do facebook, and it appears that's where all the info is.

I don't do facebook either. I am at the point now that I don't do business with folks that rely solely on facebook to promote their product. It's just plain silly. Yes, most people use facebook. But still, there are many folks that refuse to use it - including me. I was in college in 2004 and was on facebook then. About 6 years ago I logged out for the last time and have never missed it for a second. And I'm not about to get back on there to look at stuff to buy because a vendor is to cheap to set up a legitimate website. It costs very little to set up a simple ecommerce website and use Paypal checkout. Most of the people I know that have serious money to throw around don't have anything to do with social media. Maybe there's a correlation there? Too bad, I guess I will never know anything more about 814 shocks than what I can read on hondasxs.com
...whining rant over. lol

D

DDDonkey

I don't do facebook either. I am at the point now that I don't do business with folks that rely solely on facebook to promote their product. It's just plain silly. Yes, most people use facebook. But still, there are many folks that refuse to use it - including me. I was in college in 2004 and was on facebook then. About 6 years ago I logged out for the last time and have never missed it for a second. And I'm not about to get back on there to look at stuff to buy because a vendor is to cheap to set up a legitimate website. It costs very little to set up a simple ecommerce website and use Paypal checkout. Most of the people I know that have serious money to throw around don't have anything to do with social media. Maybe there's a correlation there? Too bad, I guess I will never know anything more about 814 shocks than what I can read on hondasxs.com
...whining rant over. lol
Just google 814 suspension, Craig has a website, I don’t have Facebook either. I then took the time to call him, best money I have spent. Most the information your going to get is from here and making a call.

advertisement
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Just google 814 suspension, Craig has a website, I don’t have Facebook either. I then took the time to call him, best money I have spent. Most the information your going to get is from here and making a call.

I just did, and he does have a nice website! Thanks!

Reactions: Hondoman
Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be damned, I swear there wasn't a website back in april.

Anyway, no use for Facebook for me. Never been on there never will (or Instagram, snapchat, Twitter whatever...).

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!