Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You know... I was just sitting here thinking that you and @JTW sure know how to mess up a good thread... o_O

I know you miss having some fun too every once in awhile. But yes we do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and nbomar
J

JTW

You know... I was just sitting here thinking that you and @JTW sure know how to mess up a good thread... o_O
IMG 3236

How dare you put me in the same category with a 9mm shoot'n, rainbow light add'n, Seattle tree hugger!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 39256

How dare you put me in the same category with a 9mm shoot'n, rainbow light add'n, Seattle tree hugger!!
Seattle?! I'm as far from Seattle as this state will allow. Tree hugger,have ya seen my videos? Rainbow lights...I thought you'd be more accepting considering your love for men's feet and "other" appendages.
Love the 9mm ya did catch me there.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All of Washington is Seattle.. like Illinois is Chicago. New York is New York... I don't like feet.. people like my feet! You damned granola eating, humus licking, latte sipping hippie!

I can't wait to shake you hand (while I'm kicking your shins) at the Takeover.

J

JTW

I can't wait to shake you hand (while I'm kicking your shins) at the Takeover.

You're just hoping I haven't washed them after taking a wiz.. and attempting to caress my whizzer with your toes! No pants down hugs for you!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was thinking of glow sticks and just rub the glow goo on.. them sword away!!
I wish I was going, sword play is right up my alley. HA!

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We're just having fun here so far lol. I do have a .380 pico it's a neat little pistol and I do carry it most times. I'm not a fan of the round or the amount of kick it's got for what it is but you're right better then nothing.
Still looking for a model 84 Cheetah for pocket. 14 rds of .22lr and smaller open slide frame. I want it! Have to use older ammo the new stuff seems to have a viscous failure rate for rimfire.
Thanks, I know all in fun. The Ruger LCP .380 I have is so easy to carry I even have one holster that is like a back pocket wallet.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How can one mess up a thread if you're the one that starts it??

I don't concern myself too much in your side threads lol. They usually get weird at the end and I always seem to be involved but...

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im a 9 and 45er guy. I have been using Rob Pincus combat focus shooting principles for years to re qualify for CC permits. Recently enjoy watching Pat McNamara at Bravo Company employing his train like you fight philosophy.

Edit update: I reqret posting this before I read the last 2 pages as it seems out of place now.Lol!o_O:D