Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I was corecct @trigger , I went back to check , just to verify!

View attachment 101821

So it says you can get just the fronts, so it's moving it forward to clear for bigger tires? Does it lift it at all? Will factory shocks/WE still work? The rear doesn't need to be moved, is that just to lengthen the wheel base? That dude needs to get on here, I'd love to see some pics and get some specifics!

C

Chooglin

So it says you can get just the fronts, so it's moving it forward to clear for bigger tires? Does it lift it at all? Will factory shocks/WE still work? The rear doesn't need to be moved, is that just to lengthen the wheel base? That dude needs to get on here, I'd love to see some pics and get some specifics!
I don't know much about them but just from looking at the pics of the A-arms , I would say YES to all of your questions!

C

Chooglin

You wouldn't want to lift the front and not the rear though, it must not be much? If this would allow for 28's comfortably...and you could get them in black...hmm
@trigger it sounds like it doesn't increase the height/lift any but does give more ground clearance because of the arch in the bottom A-arm. You should.be able to get just the fronts without changing the height , front to rear !

Screenshot 2019 01 10 21 08 04

D

Duckhunt

I just trolled their page using the wife's account. These look pretty BA! It would also mean a new set of tires too though...and the spare. Geez, this would be expensive! I still want them though. :rolleyes:
That's fricken hilarious I got What's her face to log in on my laptop to Facebook so I can go to all the millennial websites without that stupid "LOGIN OR JOIN FACEBOOK" popup blocking my view. And for the record I'm technically a millennial by 1.5 months.

Reactions: Todd627 and trigger
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
and with all of this to add bigger tires to raise center of gravity and increase roll overs or just go taller and wider with my kits
20190110 161956

Reactions: Todd627 and trigger
advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I got in touch with the thro facebbbook Their phone # 325-725-3994

I called this guy today, his name is Joe. Came across as a good guy and knows his sh**. He just got out of the military and started this business with a buddy. He said they make stuff for the popos and others but couldn't believe how the stuff they've started making for the P5 exploded. He said the A arms are made to order and can be powder coated any color you want. They bolt right on with all the factory equipment and move it forward enough to accommodate 31" tires comfortably. He said some guys are running 33's. Stated that it doesn't lift it much at all, maybe a 1/2". Asked him about the upper tab support they make too, said it comes with self lubricating bushings and bolts in over existing tabs. They're a small shop right now but, after talking with him, they're going to grow fast. Said they've invested in a CNC machine too.
Didn't order today but can see it's coming...:cool:

C

Chooglin

I called this guy today, his name is Joe. Came across as a good guy and knows his sh**. He just got out of the military and started this business with a buddy. He said they make stuff for the popos and others but couldn't believe how the stuff they've started making for the P5 exploded. He said the A arms are made to order and can be powder coated any color you want. They bolt right on with all the factory equipment and move it forward enough to accommodate 31" tires comfortably. He said some guys are running 33's. Stated that it doesn't lift it much at all, maybe a 1/2". Asked him about the upper tab support they make too, said it comes with self lubricating bushings and bolts in over existing tabs. They're a small shop right now but, after talking with him, they're going to grow fast. Said they've invested in a CNC machine too.
Thanks for the feedback on these

Reactions: trigger
J

jamesparisp5

Aug 25, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 500

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
Should have mine this weekend.I'm gona pass up the last weekend of deer season here just to install them.
Well it's been a long 10 days I orderd my a-arms on the 4th and getting them today on the 31 . got new ball joints from All Balls ready to install.Just hoping they install without any problems.Good luck to me self.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well it's been a long 10 days I orderd my a-arms on the 4th and getting them today on the 31 . got new ball joints from All Balls ready to install.Just hoping they install without any problems.Good luck to me self.

Following this. Keep us posted Max. ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!