P500 A pile of parts but nothing to put them on!!

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Easy , very easy, and it is better do it now while your upcoming p500 is still clean and shiny.

There is a post with a detailed installation.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Easy , very easy, and it is better do it now while your upcoming p500 is still clean and shiny.
Yeah.. Well, the dealer says another week now.. I don't know that I'll be able to pull off getting it all rigged the way I want before our 7th of October trip... Much less get PS on it.. Hell, it might not even come in by then! I sure hope it's soon though.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm impressed by the size of that garage, AND how clean it is.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
That's a nice size. Funny how no matter how big it is you will fill it up.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I gotta ask... What is the white thing in the middle that looks like a sock?

advertisement
J

Jshell3

You've got a nice set up @JTW !!! You'll be happy w/ that Husky truck box. It's well built. I've been contemplating drilling the pop rivets off the nameplate and fashioning my own name to it. Your ride and mine will look alike at the back of the bike (for the time being)... You're (over) doing it the RIGHT way in the front... HA! Killer.
Also, sweet MF135 in the (background) pictures.

J

JTW

You've got a nice set up @JTW !!! You'll be happy w/ that Husky truck box. It's well built. I've been contemplating drilling the pop rivets off the nameplate and fashioning my own name to it. Your ride and mine will look alike at the back of the bike (for the time being)... You're (over) doing it the RIGHT way in the front... HA! Killer.
Also, sweet MF135 in the (background) pictures.
Thanks.. I'm ready to get her put together. What changes are you thinking in the back? I went and looked at wolverines today.. Honda better hurry up!!

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like the tool box idea with the strong made basket... Seen it a few times. Might have to try it...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks.. I'm ready to get her put together. What changes are you thinking in the back? I went and looked at wolverines today.. Honda better hurry up!!
Easy now, you gotta be a Honda owner to be a member here, lol!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!