P500 A pile of parts but nothing to put them on!!

J

JTW

I like the tool box idea with the strong made basket... Seen it a few times. Might have to try it...
I liked it when I saw it.. I think it will work well for me. And since Honda has these things about as bare bones as you can get. It needs some storage!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol.. I've got a couple Honda big red 3 wheelers!
Those are obsolete, no longer manufactured, like the Rhino. Dangerous. ;) Get ya a Pioneer, then you'll be legit, lol.

J

Jshell3

I liked it when I saw it.. I think it will work well for me. And since Honda has these things about as bare bones as you can get. It needs some storage!
The toolbox makes for an excellent gun box.

Reactions: JTW
J

Jshell3

I like the tool box idea with the strong made basket... Seen it a few times. Might have to try it...
You've still got the strong made basket you listed for sale???
What are you waiting for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There are people that are capable of hurting or killing themselves with a feather pillow. When I was a kid we rode 3 wheelers all the time and never had any mishaps. It was just a way for a bunch of attorneys to jump on an opportunity as usual.
This actually went far beyond allegations of ambulance chasing attorneys. I am glad that you and your friends were fortunate enough not to have suffered the injurys that so many adults, but particularly youths did.

Injuries, Deaths Prompt Calls for Federal ATV Ban

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
LMAO... Well played!
Well..........you did say that you had grown impatient and went down and looked at the Wolverine. Btw, what'd you think of it?

advertisement
J

JTW

Well..........you did say that you had grown impatient and went down and looked at the Wolverine. Btw, what'd you think of it?
It looks awesome.. The fit and finish are top notch. It's comfortable and would be an awesome trail machine. With the wheel package it was 62 inches, no dump bed, and it was just as loud as a efi rhino. If I were JUST trail riding I think it would be awesome. However the size and noise turn me off. By far the best looking sxs and if they had reduced the noise more I would have to seriously consider making a consession for the size. 2016 r-spec with no power steering is $9500.. 12,000 with power steering and 14000 rigged the way I would want.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It looks awesome.. The fit and finish are top notch. It's comfortable and would be an awesome trail machine. With the wheel package it was 62 inches, no dump bed, and it was just as loud as a efi rhino. If I were JUST trail riding I think it would be awesome. However the size and noise turn me off. By far the best looking sxs and if they had reduced the noise more I would have to seriously consider making a consession for the size. 2016 r-spec with no power steering is $9500.. 12,000 with power steering and 14000 rigged the way I would want.
Oh hell! I thought that it was a 56" machine. Thanks for the review. I'm not interested.

J

JTW

Think you're going to get it this week ?
Man I don't know.. I'm supposed to but I have little faith at this point! We're loading up Thursday for our trip so my luck if it comes in it will be Thursday and I won't have time to rig it out.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!