P500 A pile of parts but nothing to put them on!!

J

JTW

Well, you asked for it.. Here's what I have so far to go in and on the 2017 p500.. I have some more odds and ends coming. I also ordered with a Honda hard roof and upgrading wheels and tires.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dang, I guess he want lying. I thought I had you pegged....j/k

Wow, you got one heck of a pile there. You will have a BA rig...one of these days.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Reactions: CumminsPusher
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So how do we know you actually bought a pioneer? Hmmm

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

J

JTW

Dang, I guess he want lying. I thought I had you pegged....j/k

Wow, you got one heck of a pile there. You will have a BA rig...one of these days.

SIGNATURE:

Lol.. It has a ways to go!

J

JTW

So how do we know you actually bought a pioneer? Hmmm

SIGNATURE:

Well, technically I haven't! I'm still waiting for it to come in! They keep screwing around with me and I'll buy something else!

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm wondering if all those parts will help you follow us when you ride Bull Run one of these days.

That should be fun, hope you make it down some time.

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

I'm wondering if all those parts will help you follow us when you ride Bull Run one of these days.

That should be fun, hope you make it down some time.

SIGNATURE:

I'll make it.. And of course they will! They'll give you all something to tie into!

Reactions: joeymt33
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ok JTW, I can't tell that that's actually your garage!

Reactions: JTW and joeymt33
500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like u have a tomahawk for each hand. You guys better be nice to jtw or he will scalp you.:eek:.

Reactions: JTW
locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Well, you asked for it.. Here's what I have so far to go in and on the 2017 p500.. I have some more odds and ends coming. I also ordered with a Honda hard roof and upgrading wheels and tires.

View attachment 22094 View attachment 22095 View attachment 22096 View attachment 22097 View attachment 22098 View attachment 22099 View attachment 22101
Cool, for now you can always sit in the middle of your parts stash with a fan blowing on you and visualize. Helmet optional. Hope it comes in soon.

advertisement
J

JTW

Cool, for now you can always sit in the middle of your parts stash with a fan blowing on you and visualize. Helmet optional. Hope it comes in soon.
Looks I'm going to have to.. Talked to the dealer today.. Honda is telling them it's going to be another week!!

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 22094 View attachment 22095 View attachment 22096 View attachment 22097 View attachment 22098 View attachment 22099 View attachment 22101

Please strongly consider super ATV electric power steering. Ask them for a forum discount too. I love it.

Honda Pioneer 500 Power Steering Kit

Reactions: Arizona and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!