P500 A pile of parts but nothing to put them on!!

J

JTW

And you didn't mention the best part; they come with your choice of a Kardashian sister !:eek:
In that case I think I'll stick with the 17!! I can't stand those high maintenance hookers!

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Buford, what year is that Chevelle? I had a 73, same color.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
In that case I think I'll stick with the 17!! I can't stand those high maintenance hookers!
No problem it's a Honda. You can upgrade to the deluxe and get Halle Berry

Reactions: JTW
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jessica Alba got the herp from Jeter, Angelina Jolie circa 2000, absolutely, Roseanne Barr? Jesus cried a little at that. Bring on Mila kuniz, Megan fox, etc

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
advertisement
J

JTW

If it's going to be in by Thurs., the dealer should get confirmation that it shipped today or tomorrow.
He called last Thursday I think it was. He had received something from them and said he'd call the trucking company and put a rush delivery on it. So I dunno? I'm hoping it will magically be there today!

J

JTW

If it's going to be in by Thurs., the dealer should get confirmation that it shipped today or tomorrow.
Supposed to have gotten confirmation Friday on mine and Thursday on my buddies... his arrived today. I'm hopeful mine will be in tomorrow.

Reactions: 500oneer
J

JTW

I mean it only happened once...

IMG 0505

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!