P500 Actuator for 2" rear receiver

Z

Zombeaver

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Today's project. Steel tube $9.00. Actuator $60.00 capacity 400#.

IMG 2552

I will brace the vertical post front to back.

Last edited:
Z

Zombeaver

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Tweaked tubing so blade was parallel to the ground. When I tried using the blade the aluminum shaft in the actuator broke.

IMG 2688

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
Z

Zombeaver

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
I had that box scraper it's not very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the rippers are sort of crap. The blade may be acceptable if there were a sharper wear bar on the lower edge that was sharper.

advertisement
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Just be careful, if a corner of the blade catches it could tweak the frame of the machine or really bend up the entire mount.

Reactions: JTW and Montecresto
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Tweaked tubing so blade was parallel to the ground. When I tried using the blade the aluminum shaft in the actuator broke.

View attachment 25789
I was wondering how much abuse it could take:eek: Have you thought about replacing it with a small winch?o_O

Z

Zombeaver

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
I was wondering how much abuse it could take:eek: Have you thought about replacing it with a small winch?o_O

Superwinch Terra 25 ordered. Winch will be used to raise the blade. Coil over shock will provide down force for blade and help prevent blade bouncing.

Z

Zombeaver

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Amazon screwed up my order and sent me a Superwinch 3000 LT. Guy that packed the order must have been unable to get a $15.00 job at McDonalds. Wrong winch returned. Ordered a Superwinch terra 45 instead as they had no more 25 model. To force the blade down I ordered a go cart shock with 400# coil spring. If Amazon delivers the correct winch next weekend I will assemble.

Reactions: JTW and Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!