P700 Add paddle shift??

Jacob715

Jacob715

Sep 16, 2019
MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Has anyone added paddle shift to their base 700-4? Would seem handy at some times.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i have nt seen anything on it. but i have seen them run different ecus for a few reasons. id imagine its controls and ecu based. or what ever they call the computer on these things. i havent found a need for it. after owning the rincon back in 2013 and having the auto and manual shift(electric shift). unless theyv changed it, its really just a suggestion. it still shifts when it wants \when your in a certain rpm range. id actually like a coast/engine brake switch.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
You can hold a gear till it's bouncing o. The rev limiter. Mine will shift it self only if you stop. I always just use auto it serves me well and really all you need.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
ah ok. id like it for the down shift . as in not downshifting till i stop lol. but iv been riding so long i can feel /hear the first gear limit and keep it from shifting by foot.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!