Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ran across this item today, even though for a different UTV this should be easily adapted to the Pioneers. Uses the same technology on military helicopters in dusty environments by centrifugal force to "spin off" the dust being sucked in before hitting the primary air filter.

This item can be used as not only a pre filter but a snorkel as well and they claim to increase the primary aire filter service life by 15x very interesting.

Particle Separator

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Took a look at this. Kinda cool system there.
When I first seen it I figured it would be really expensive. But its not too bad.... if it works!

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Took a look at this. Kinda cool system there.
When I first seen it I figured it would be really expensive. But its not too bad.... if it works!

At $300 it may not be a good deal for the south eastern riders but the south west and desert areas this might be a good thing to have. My thinking was if you are going to snorkel one why not add this to the end of it and be covered against water and dust.

Video explaining what it does exactly.

Reactions: WyomingRancher
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
LoL. This "technology" has been around for decades. S l500I wonder if the Pioneers have the proper air flow for the black one? The white one is for a 1948 8n tractor. Just to show how long this tech has been around.

S l1600

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I guess the innovative part is adapting this tech to the SXS market.

I know what you're saying though, it's on both my tractors.

Reactions: Farmer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!