BOX1

Calendar All Ohio season closer ride - October 20th.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
The last time I rode ol' girl I was the only unit that didn't break. Lasted through 2 RZRs and a Ranger and it was a rough ride @ Rush.

Your pretty close to Haspen, they have a 3 wheeler ride sponsored by 3 wheeler world around Father’s Day ( sorry, can’t remember if it was the weekend before or after).
One of these days I’m going to have my Tecati and Odyssey running at the same time and my wife and I will be super retro there.

H

HondaTech

Your pretty close to Haspen, they have a 3 wheeler ride sponsored by 3 wheeler world around Father’s Day ( sorry, can’t remember if it was the weekend before or after).
One of these days I’m going to have my Tecati and Odyssey running at the same time and my wife and I will be super retro there.

I never really had the chance to make it up there, I dont trust my old truck to make it that far. I believe it was a few weekends ago.

Reactions: JACKAL
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone riding there on Saturday?

@Vondy I think a few of us will be there Saturday late.
The plan is to camp the night before to get a head start.
We might make one lap around before dinner.

It's more of a no than a yes but it's the best positive spin I can give it.
Hopefully next time we will have a little more planning and we can give you some advanced notice.

Reactions: Vondy and JACKAL
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@farmtimpioneer
@Honda_for_life
@Caddy (hey my neighbor across the street works at the Anna plant)
@dnjones161 (you ever get a p500?)

Just wanted to make sure you guys knew about this ride.

I did not ever get the 500 but I still have the 1000 and a pair of Foremans.

I JUST moved into a new house last week, so I'm tight on time but I'll see where we are mid week! If we can make it work I'd love to check it out!

Reactions: Vondy and lee
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
@Vondy I think a few of us will be there Saturday late.
The plan is to camp the night before to get a head start.
We might make one lap around before dinner.

It's more of a no than a yes but it's the best positive spin I can give it.
Hopefully next time we will have a little more planning and we can give you some advanced notice.

@lee Thanks. Probably won't make it then. Likely heading to TN to RRB first weekend in November for our season closer.

Reactions: lee
seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Dammit! I'll be heading home from a ride down at Black Mountain, KY on Sunday. No way i could get there before around noon or 1: pm and would show up tired as all hell lol, but i'd sure like to meet you guys. With the offset wheels and 30's i'm setting at about 65-66", think i'd have trouble on the trails there?

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
We would love to see you there.
I don’t think you will have any issue with the trails.
Last time I was there they didn’t have gates.
Just be keep an eye out for the man, never seen a ranger but there is always a first time

Reactions: seig
seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We would love to see you there.
I don’t think you will have any issue with the trails.
Last time I was there they didn’t have gates.
Just be keep an eye out for the man, never seen a ranger but there is always a first time
lol cool, I may try to swing by on my way home.

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
lol cool, I may try to swing by on my way home.

The rangers aren't checking width. There is a gate opening across the road from parking, but it's at least 68" and the gate at the end of parking lot is even wider. I was there 3 weeks ago and there were 2 Talon R and I've seen CanAm X3 as well with no trouble.

Reactions: lee and seig
seig

seig

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The rangers aren't checking width. There is a gate opening across the road from parking, but it's at least 68" and the gate at the end of parking lot is even wider. I was there 3 weeks ago and there were 2 Talon R and I've seen CanAm X3 as well with no trouble.
Awesome, thanks for the info. I'll try to make it back up that way, even if only for a few hours. It would be great to meet you guys and finally put some faces with the names.

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish we could make it. We are going to be in Tennessee at Pickett state forest and heading home that afternoon. I've probably been at Perry 100 times since the early 90's. Mostly dirt bike, but I've had the P1K5 there 6 times. Make sure you guys hit the waterfall. Have fun.

Reactions: seig and lee
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Forgive the dumb question, but is Perry part of Wayne National? I'm thinking Perry is State and Wayne is Federal. I know Wayne requires it's own annual riding pass so I just want to make sure I don't need that. I'd hate to find out the hard way $$$ that Perry is just a trailhead for Wayne. lol

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not going to be able to make Sunday (kiddo has to be back by 3), but I'm free Saturday so I'm looking at options of places to go ride for the day.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I wish we could make it. We are going to be in Tennessee at Pickett state forest and heading home that afternoon. I've probably been at Perry 100 times since the early 90's. Mostly dirt bike, but I've had the P1K5 there 6 times. Make sure you guys hit the waterfall. Have fun.
Where have you been parking at Pickett ? I used to park at the cemetery up the road from dry hollow bridge but you cant park there any more.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Perry is a state forest so you only need the APV tag. Pike, Richland furnace, Maumee are also State. Those have a 62" width, but aren't strict.

Wayne and Hanging rock are National with 50" and rider pass required.

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where have you been parking at Pickett ? I used to park at the cemetery up the road from dry hollow bridge but you cant park there any more.
We've never been. We are camping at the state park and plan on riding from there. Looks like a couple miles of state route and then 4-5 miles to get to trail head. The ranger I talked to said that they haven't had any trouble and the state highway patrol are not targeting that area, so hopefully we'll have no trouble. I'm the only one in our group street legal.

Did you like the ttails there? Obviously we're hitting the car hauler, but not sure what else.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Perry is a state forest so you only need the APV tag. Pike, Richland furnace, Maumee are also State. Those have a 62" width, but aren't strict.

Wayne and Hanging rock are National with 50" and rider pass required.
Appreciate the info sir!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We've never been. We are camping at the state park and plan on riding from there. Looks like a couple miles of state route and then 4-5 miles to get to trail head. The ranger I talked to said that they haven't had any trouble and the state highway patrol are not targeting that area, so hopefully we'll have no trouble. I'm the only one in our group street legal.

Did you like the ttails there? Obviously we're hitting the car hauler, but not sure what else.

Car Hauler is cool. Granny's crack, Tea Cup, Hippie cabin. Trail 100 if you dare. Pall Mall overlook. Edwards Mountain overlook

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!