P500 All the EXTRA stuff

J

Jshell3

Tomorrow just might be the last day of P500 ownership for me.
(Yeah, I know)
And in preparing my classified ad, I began listing all the accessorizing I've done to Blueberry.
-Roof
-Skids
-Heat shield
-Light bar
-Radio
And on, and on... (about $2,000 total)

When I got down to my box, I got a little heavy hearted...
You see, for me to list the word "Glovebox" as an accessory among a dozen other accessories in my classified ad... Sucks!
I joined HondaSxS shortly after buying Blueberry (and before it even was Blueberry) and read about this cool glovebox. I knew I wanted one because it made so much sense. By the time I had discovered, the thread was months old and the homemade glove boxes were all gone. Those of you who got the 1st series of Choogboxes... :oops: I was so envious. (You know who you are)

But that's when I realized...
This site was so much bigger than just a library of diagrams, specs, and personal opinions.

It's a box: A rare bird. A member made, idea born between friends, then shared among all of us. True custom work, and something I'm very proud of. The box bands a few of us together closer than just as P500 owners, but as HondaSxS Members!

That's what makes HondaSxS forum so great.
I've seen it happen again and again with suspensions, doors, boxes, and racks... (and paint and lights HA!)

Geez, I hope the next guy reads this... and recognizes the badge we've so beautifully installed in his dashboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chooglin

@Jshell3 you almost made me cry :)

What you are saying is very true , a great group of people just trying to help one another.

I hope the new owner appreciate's that glove box as much as you do!

J

Jshell3

@Chooglin

... The guy was looking over Bb prior to handing me over the cash. The YouTube video and pics I used where older from my original build thread so it didn't showcase the box. He was unaware...

Buyer: (observation) "That's not factory?"
Me: "Nope"
"That's metal?"
"Yep"
"Somebody made that?"
"Yeah"
"Magnet closure?"
"Yep"
"That's really smart. I wonder why Honda didn't put one in?"
"Beats me. I thought the same thing..."
... (observation, again)
"Well, I like that"
"Me too."

;)

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I wish to apologize to every one for asking this here but @Chooglin will u be bringing some of them Chog boxes to the takeover if so I'll have cash in hand to get one from u brother. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: joeymt33
C

Chooglin

I wish to apologize to every one for asking this here but @Chooglin will u be bringing some of them Chog boxes to the takeover if so I'll have cash in hand to get one from u brother. :oops:
I won't be going to the takeover this year (I will be there in 2018 though).

I will gladly ship you one , PM me for payment options!

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!