Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks BA! Nice job. You can never be too loud or loud enough with an American flag on the back:D those colors never run! Remember that;).
Would also look BA with a Don’t tread on me flag on the back. Right @GlockMeister?
They make the Gadsden flag in many types and colors. It’s the first “We don’t run” of the U.S.Your doing a fine job, keep it up.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks BA! Nice job. You can never be too loud or loud enough with an American flag on the back:D those colors never run! Remember that;).
Would also look BA with a Don’t tread on me flag on the back. Right @GlockMeister?
They make the Gadsden flag in many types and colors. It’s the first “We don’t run” of the U.S.Your doing a fine job, keep it up.
Damn right!!

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sweet! Yeah thanks guys, I'm sure I could sell the s*** outta these, super light weight, very strong, Cheap!!!!! I can do any cut out whether it be a picture of your grandma or Don't tread on me .. anything you can find on the internet.. easy peasy japannesy. I really would like to do one for anyone on this forum (BIGOL3 I can cut out something like your avatar in minutes). It super fun and easy. I just used the same bolt that holds up the cable, I make the cable extension brackets too, so the tailgate sits flat. Guys listen, I do have a steel shop but I just do this sort of stuff on the side. I have built my lift, top, windshields, wheel spacers, led whip flag brackets, bed extender, cable extender brackets, its all ok. It means lots to me to have a fellow pioneer owners show some interest. I could have took my time but I'm young and impatient. Honestly if I do one for somebody, or a couple, I will be more patient. Hey HondaSXS, be a good donation for a prize right? I'm not gonna make it to this takeover but I will build an extra next round for a giveaway! It took me 1hr 45min and 3 beers, now I have all the dimensions too so it will go quicker, the more of them I make the better I will get.
Glad you are open to the idea of selling some of them. Can you give me a ballpark price or a number to call about it?

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry guys, Been super busy as of late, But enough cryin! Yeah fellas I'm gonna charge $170 each, painted will be and even $200. I do want some input on how intricate you'd like me to be! Also, I don't know how shipping will be but I ain't payin for it. I'm sure UPS cant be that much, they are super light weight and I will shrink wrap and bubble wrap them up. So lets get some ideas going, I can do bears, flags, mountains, lions, unicorns(JTW) haha, Punisher, Guns, s*** make one for santa's own reindeer or, your name across the back. ect

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry guys, Been super busy as of late, But enough cryin! Yeah fellas I'm gonna charge $170 each, painted will be and even $200. I do want some input on how intricate you'd like me to be! Also, I don't know how shipping will be but I ain't payin for it. I'm sure UPS cant be that much, they are super light weight and I will shrink wrap and bubble wrap them up. So lets get some ideas going, I can do bears, flags, mountains, lions, unicorns(JTW) haha, Punisher, Guns, s*** make one for santa's own reindeer or, your name across the back. ect
Will that include the brackets to make the tailgate sit level? Is red paint available rather than just black? With it installed, how much space is now behind the rear seats?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
the extender looks awesome - how does it attach and can It be flipped into the bed when you want to have the tailgate closed?

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well mine attaches by the cable hanger bolts, the idea was to have it slide into the square tubing that the tailgate latch hooks are on. I have pros and cons of bolting mine up. I think its best to go with the drop in version, no bolts needed. As far as the brackets, yeah I will throw in a couple! As far as the length, it's to be flush with the end of the tailgate. No overhang and no bottom, cooler or whatever sits on the plastic. Obviously this is custom made anyway so if someone wants something more specific its fairly simple and could be made up with a freindly tip. Just sayin the Honda logo on the side looks awesome, but I'd even change them if someone wanted.

Azcardinal

Azcardinal

Jun 15, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 700-4
What's up fellas? Thought I'd share my last nights project with ya! I will finish it tonight with a red white and blue back drop on the flag! Post some more pics when I get it done! Its all aluminum about 7 lbs is allView attachment 71824 View attachment 71825 View attachment 71826 View attachment 71828
Will it fit 700x4, looks amazing, one of best I've seen. Rhino line would look bad as. Very interested if it would fit with some az cardinal birds on side. Can u do stock spare mount? Keep up great work brother.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will it fit 700x4, looks amazing, one of best I've seen. Rhino line would look bad as. Very interested if it would fit with some az cardinal birds on side. Can u do stock spare mount? Keep up great work brother.
Maybe he hasn't checked in awhile he'll get back to you I made a rear rack for mine but don't do it for a living . Brick City Fabrication in Arizona makes some good looking rear racks Here's mine I made.F49102f5767d9ac8d1a39cf141a3cbd42c20e572508caf9a5cca6a47d1a1c67d

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: strongbuilt

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!