Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I've got a dog you can have. I'll even find a way to get her to you free of charge. I would even throw in a years supply of dog food. She loves to hunt. I find new animal parts in the yard at least 2 times a week. I currently have a deer leg by the back door and what looks to be a bird at one time by the shop door...

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a dog you can have. I'll even find a way to get her to you free of charge. I would even throw in a years supply of dog food. She loves to hunt. I find new animal parts in the yard at least 2 times a week. I currently have a deer leg by the back door and what looks to be a bird at one time by the shop door...
Lol

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

Lol... that’s funny s***!

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used to work as a vet tech in Illinois and there was a breeder that had Irish Water Spaniels that would bring hers in. It would probably take a few calls around but I might be able to get the name and number of her kennel. Have you looked into German Shorthair Pointers? I know a great breeder in Michigan called Flying M Farms and a great breeder in Rockford Illinois called Winkelmans Gun Dogs. Our GSP came from them she is on the smaller side around 42 pounds. Winkelmans does more than just GSP too

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used to work as a vet tech in Illinois and there was a breeder that had Irish Water Spaniels that would bring hers in. It would probably take a few calls around but I might be able to get the name and number of her kennel. Have you looked into German Shorthair Pointers? I know a great breeder in Michigan called Flying M Farms and a great breeder in Rockford Illinois called Winkelmans Gun Dogs. Our GSP came from them she is on the smaller side around 42 pounds. Winkelmans does more than just GSP too

View attachment 128991
Gsp are awsome dogs. Most of my friends run them. Cant beat hunting behind a couple pointers. I'm more into waterfowl and still have a chessie, I'm looking into downsizing, to either a Springer, or water spaniel. Going to do my research and look to get a pup next spring.

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our GSP retrieves from the water too lol she will dive right down and fetch sticks from bottom of the pond...she loves killing all the bull frogs too around the pond... I will see if I can get the breeders info from Illinois with the Irish water spaniels. She was a good breeder and her dogs were great family pets as well as hunting dogs. I loved her dogs but the grooming is a pain, you have to brush them a lot to keep them from matting and since they don’t shed you need to have them groomed at least once a month, especially if they are getting muddy and wet often you don’t want the hair getting matted that makes it inefficient at water resistance. Definitely something to keep in mind. It’s a different ballpark than a chessie who has a double coat and sheds out dead hair.

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a German shorthair pointer he weighs bout 82 pounds and his name is Buster his head is solid brown and his body it white with brown spots he looks like his head has been dipped in chocolate and man does he have a nose anything different in the house our outside he picks it up right away really smart dog full of life

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!