P1000 another heat thread

D

Dmaxxx

Dec 20, 2016
In the woods
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have tried all the methods on here for resolving the heat issue and they have worked pretty good but now the problem is 1 through the shift hole has lots of hot air and 2 the main problem is the back seats are useless, my kids cant even ride back there because the heat is horrible on them, is there any way to help with the heat for the back?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Some guys are using a 8" radiator fan. They're fairly cheap and they say it works pretty good. Will it have enough air to blow all the way under the rear seats? Not sure.

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!