Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Thanks for the welcome. Ironically I'm not going to go crazy on the mods, no lifts or bigger tires at least. We bought it primarily for working on our undeveloped property with the occasional play expedition with our friends.
I'm going to do the dual battery thing, more led lighting (it's dark as hell out there), radio for the wife, harnesses because the stock seatbelts suck when going offroad, windshield (thank the Lord!), and a net roof for now. This summer I may build my own roof, I have a hard time paying $600 for a sheet of sheet metal or aluminum.:mad:
On a side note thanks to this forum I found a company that makes the harness bars, brick City Fab, and they are going to start selling them again in about a month.😁
Sounds like a good mod list already

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which newbie you be?
Welcome from my couch
Welcome from the most beautiful place in all of creation
Welcome to the club
(Not the kind you kill baby seals with) ….
Unless of course it’s made from an elegantly hand-crafted ornate 17th century French table

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which newbie you be?
Welcome from my couch
Welcome from the most beautiful place in all of creation
Welcome to the club
(Not the kind you kill baby seals with) ….
Unless of course it’s made from an elegantly hand-crafted ornate 17th century French table
I'm one of the northern Arizona newbies, and you must be from a beautiful beach in Hawaii. 😁 Thank you for the welcome, and if I had a beautiful handcrafted table I wouldn't kill a damn thing with it, I would use ugly disposable ikea furniture.;)

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm one of the northern Arizona newbies, and you must be from a beautiful beach in Hawaii. 😁 Thank you for the welcome, and if I had a beautiful handcrafted table I wouldn't kill a damn thing with it, I would use ugly disposable ikea furniture.;)
I’m in north Idaho. Except I only see IKEA crumbling at the 1st or second swipe.

• Haha
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Rocky Top (TN). Thanks for the pictures. She looks great !!!!!1

Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Rocky Top (TN). Thanks for the pictures. She looks great !!!!!1
Thank you, I appreciate that! Windshield just came in so we put it on. I'll put up a pic next time I go outside.

Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20220224 181520

I'm not totally happy with it, I think I'm going to have to make some adjustments to it.

Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! I like it, but it bulges a bit down where the mirrors are mounted causing a slight bow in the vent hinges. Also the center bolt washers are rubbing the rubber window trim, I think I'm going to have to file them down a bit.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!