another noob

C

ChargerRTSE

Jun 8, 2014
Just picked up my 700-4 two weeks ago, and I just love it !
Very comfortable... it's gone everywhere I have asked of it so far, handles well, and oh so "quiet" compared with the many others I tested before buying(Teryx, Viking.)
I think Honda knocked it out of the park on this one, for being a very "well rounded" machine that does everything satisfactorily in ALL areas, with no real deficiencies.... and did I mention I can TALK to the person beside me without screaming ?

Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
Welcome ChargerRTSE (nice car btw).

Glad to hear you like the Pioneer as much as the rest of us, you will find you will like it even more after its broke in some and get some accessories installed. Warning once you look around here some there will be all kinds of things you will want to add to it. :D

HondaSXS will be along shortly to officially welcome you. Look forward to reading your posts.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
ChargerRTSE, Welcome to the community. Love to see you around and join in on all the fun. We collected a load of information on the Pioneer so far. If you haven't looked around he site... Use the search box in the top right. If you can find what you are looking for make a post and i'm sure someone will answer it in no time.
C-ya around.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!