P1000 Any thoughts?

dukeANhammer

dukeANhammer

Nov 18, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
check and see if anyone in your area does plastic welding.i have a hot gas plastic welder at work and it does a great job.i've welded all kinds of things with it.
Really like to see some pics of that plastic wishing you do. I just tried the other day with a soldering iron and got mixed results. I imagine it would work well if you had the correct filler to use.

R

rickoshea

Really like to see some pics of that plastic wishing you do. I just tried the other day with a soldering iron and got mixed results. I imagine it would work well if you had the correct filler to use.
yeah,a hot gas plastic welder is a whole different animal,although it does come with a small hand held iron to smooth out the seams.it's literally the same thing/size as a welder.no pics,i'm off work till after summer at least..

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Might be time for an exoskeleton?

I'm really thinking about one;) I got my freind to build my some tree kickers he hasn't had time to build the mounting brackets thought:(

IMG 20200327 210127Imagejpeg 0

advertisement
G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You might try some abs adhesive like plumbers use on plastic pipe.

Reactions: Isaiah
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!