Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
They are P1K specific (looks like both come with mounts that use the ROPS cage bolts.

Yea or nay?

And on the cubes, are the 3" Osram wide angle lights worth the $80 extra?

Not interested in going Rigid, etc. Have some $$$ Rigid stuff on my ATV and it's really overkill for what I use it for.

StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't speak to the mounts or specific lights, but my Rough Country round flood lights were a great deal.
I've had them for 6 years across two machines and they keep going.
I had Teryx-specific ROPS mounts before, and now use windshield mounts to have the lights up higher.
Good luck - lots of options.
Front Turn signal

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've have in many areas on my P1k5 and my Talon. Been through some nasty $hit too!
There good quality imo. They might have a few foreign materials in them but there still better than the cheap Amazon ones by far

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Thanks.

How about the "Add-A-Light" High Beam LED light bar from the HondaSXS club store?

Is that bright enough if used in combo with some side cubes (and a couple more cubes facing the rear)?

Sounds to me like the giant LED bars across the hood or roof end can be problematic for others riding in front of you, as well as a being an issue with light bouncing off your hood.

Reactions: Lady01
SH21

SH21

Mar 18, 2021
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the club store add a light installed and have the 3” osram RC lights and brackets waiting for installation.

the add a light and LED bulbs is plenty sufficient for night riding the roads or more open trails. The cubes will come into play in the tighter/twistier trails or when closer, more specific light is needed.

I’d rather have PODS I can adjust than a 50” bar, no desert racing in my future.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I have the club store add a light installed and have the 3” osram RC lights and brackets waiting for installation.

the add a light and LED bulbs is plenty sufficient for night riding the roads or more open trails. The cubes will come into play in the tighter/twistier trails or when closer, more specific light is needed.

I’d rather have PODS I can adjust than a 50” bar, no desert racing in my future.
Thanks. That's my current line of thought.

Interesting to hear what you think of the OSRAM RC lights after install, especially if you've had the standard floods before.

What brand light is the store's 'Add-A-Light'?

SH21

SH21

Mar 18, 2021
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. That's my current line of thought.

Interesting to hear what you think of the OSRAM RC lights after install, especially if you've had the standard floods before.

What brand light is the store's 'Add-A-Light'?
I've not had the standard RC pods before, just cheap amazon pods, so i'm hoping the step up in quality/light output is noticeable. I went with the 3" due to the wider angle and significantly more output than the standard 2" RC pods.

I'm not sure what brand the add a light is, it has not brand labels on it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!