P500 Anybody try these sound tubes yet?

Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Has anybody tried these yet? was thinking about it. Made my own but not loud enough.

Upload 2016 12 19 15 16 13

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions: PioneerPete
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wow. way nice. was trying to keep it at around 100.00 .... but ya gotta have good tunes!
Let us know what you end up with @Frisco, where you mount it and how you like it. This something you can do while you're convalescing?

Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
You can't go wrong at that price point. Where do you plan to mount it?
Let us know what you end up with @Frisco, where you mount it and how you like it. This something you can do while you're convalescing?

Naw. I'll have to wait till I'm better. ...thinking of mounting it behind my head under the roof. But might not have enough room when I do wear a helmet. (and because of my height ). maybe above the back rest. attached to my storage box somehow? the 6.5 diameter of the tube might not let me put in to many places.

Reactions: Montecresto
J

Jericho01

Dec 21, 2016
WV
I have them in mine pain to get attached to the roll bar but sound great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 3748

I'm really curious to see how others get these mounted. I want one but like @Frisco I think it will hit my head if I mount to the top roll bar. I'm thinking I'll mount it to the rear rack, pointing in or up and pull my rear window panel over the top of it. I'll have to move my rear box, of course.

J

Jericho01

Dec 21, 2016
WV
I'm really curious to see how others get these mounted. I want one but like @Frisco I think it will hit my head if I mount to the top roll bar. I'm thinking I'll mount it to the rear rack, pointing in or up and pull my rear window panel over the top of it. I'll have to move my rear box, of course.

I have a 1000-5 and I used a good ratchet strap. I will send a pic when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!