rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
My wife and I still have acreage in Jackson County…I don’t think there is any wild life in Michigan that tastes better than the corn fed whitetail in Zone 3, pretty good size too. Ted and Shemane were at our house in 2002 for a fundraiser for a State Rep. Both are wonderful people, Ted gave me a copy of “Kill It & Grill It” for hosting the fund raiser.
View attachment 30221 View attachment 30222
Dude....
that's way kool..

Reactions: Remington
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
That's awesome! Yes they are nice people. I have that cook book as well, I love the Venison stroganoff. Yes, Zone 3 is excellent for deer! I bow hunt in Washtinaw co.Corn fed makes them huge "butter ball" deer. My cottage is in the Gaylord area and there not quite as big there but still bigger bodies than deer In other states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Went to cloud croft New Mexico. .many
yrs ago.. on a club ride & rode / partied with
Chis Ledoux & his brother....
was BadAss.....over a memorial Day
weekend...

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That's awesome! Yes they are nice people. I have that cook book as well, I love the Venison stroganoff. Yes, Zone 3 is excellent for deer! I bow hunt in Washtinaw co.Corn fed makes them huge "butter ball" deer. My cottage is in the Gaylord area and there not quite as big there but still bigger bodies than deer In other states.

Every time I watch Fred Trost, the record bucks are coming from the Jackson area. I hunted the Mio/Luzerne area for years and took some nice ones...nothing compared to those down there though.
A buddy of mine saw Segar a couple weeks ago at a girls high school sporting event. Said he made a B-line for the door as soon as it was over.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Every time I watch Fred Trost, the record bucks are coming from the Jackson area. I hunted the Mio/Luzerne area for years and took some nice ones...nothing compared to those down there though.
A buddy of mine saw Segar a couple weeks ago at a girls high school sporting event. Said he made a B-line for the door as soon as it was over.

That's funny! I remember Fred Trost. I used to go to his so called outdoor show in Brighton, he was not very friendly! When he was doing "sportsman and the law!" And the town meetings, he was at mill creek in Dexter and was a complete ass! Lol .
Luzerne, Ben there many times, old Ma Deeters! There and Mio first place up north my dad took me bow hunting
Segar went to my high school. ( years before me) graduated with my moms sister.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That's funny! I remember Fred Trost. I used to go to his so called outdoor show in Brighton, he was not very friendly! When he was doing "sportsman and the law!" And the town meetings, he was at mill creek in Dexter and was a complete ass! Lol .
Luzerne, Ben there many times, old Ma Deeters! There and Mio first place up north my dad took me bow hunting
Segar went to my high school. ( years before me) graduated with my moms sister.

Ma Deeters burned down a couple years ago and they rebuilt, a lot smaller than it was.
More famous for the billboard out front..."This is God's country, don't drive through town like hell."

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ma Deeters burned down a couple years ago and they rebuilt, a lot smaller than it was.
More famous for the billboard out front..."This is God's country, don't drive through town like hell."

Yup I remember that it your t down and the new one, and the sign! It was like a land mark! Ha

D

Deleted member 3748

I live in Higgins Lake, when you come up to your cottage, bring your P5 and we'll tear it up!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!