P500 Anybody try these sound tubes yet?

D

Deleted member 3748

@Jericho01 DOes anything keep it from rotating down?

D

Deleted member 3748

My wife somehow knew what I wanted for Christmas :rolleyes: and came through with the ATV25B. I ran right out to the garage to install it. I have the soft top and Tusk soft rear panel. I really only saw one place it would fit because there isn't much headroom with my setup. Installation was simple. Plug it into the cigarette lighter, then pair the bluetooth with the phone. The remote control works perfectly and also controls the volume. I loosened the rear panel and mounted the tube to the rack using the four included straps. I had to change where the rear panel fastens to the roll bars, but that was no big deal. Total time - 30 mins. It's plenty loud to hear at all times. I had to turn it up all the way to hear it under full speed, but at least I can hear it. It's certainly not 450W as advertised... maybe 45 watts. I'm happy with the product though and is definitely worth the $$.

IMAG01092 IMAG01093 IMAG01097

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My wife somehow knew what I wanted for Christmas :rolleyes: and came through with the ATV25B. I ran right out to the garage to install it. I have the soft top and Tusk soft rear panel. I really only saw one place it would fit because there isn't much headroom with my setup. Installation was simple. Plug it into the cigarette lighter, then pair the bluetooth with the phone. The remote control works perfectly and also controls the volume. I loosened the rear panel and mounted the tube to the rack using the four included straps. I had to change where the rear panel fastens to the roll bars, but that was no big deal. Total time - 30 mins. It's plenty loud to hear at all times. I had to turn it up all the way to hear it under full speed, but at least I can hear it. It's certainly not 450W as advertised... maybe 45 watts. I'm happy with the product though and is definitely worth the $$.

View attachment 29436 View attachment 29437 View attachment 29438
Awesome dude. Glad you've got you some tunes to ride with. :cool::) Btw, what do you mean she "somehow knew"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3748
Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 29436 View attachment 29437 View attachment 29438

Yup. That's exactly where I was thinking of putting it. I was worried I would not hear it. but it sounds like you are happy with it. Thanks for the pictures!

D

Deleted member 3748

Yup. That's exactly where I was thinking of putting it. I was worried I would not hear it. but it sounds like you are happy with it. Thanks for the pictures!
I have to crank it up all the way to hear it when I'm driving hard. Which is okay until you get to a stop and everyone hears you're listening to Barry Manilow. :D

Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
I have to crank it up all the way to hear it when I'm driving hard. Which is okay until you get to a stop and everyone hears you're listening to Barry Manilow. :D

I love it @PistonHonda ! Ya...I don't want to stop and have everyone hear me listining to "Right Said Fred"...."I'm to sexy" :p I wouldn't be able to turn that thing off quick enough.

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Hey...if you ride with
your other half....you
have to play...wat.
...music you both like...

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

Hey...if you ride with
your other half....you
have to play...wat.
...music you both like...
That's what we do, but our shared Pandora station made for a terrible off-road soundtrack. We're starting a new off-road station with no sissy music. The station is started with The Who, Jack White, and Beck. That should help eliminate the embarrassing videos I won't post.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's what we do, but our shared Pandora station made for a terrible off-road soundtrack. We're starting a new off-road station with no sissy music. The station is started with The Who, Jack White, and Beck. That should help eliminate the embarrassing videos I won't post.

Last time I let the wife pick the music it turned into a gigantic F show and I thought we were going to be tiptoeing through the tulips LOL. So I took over and we started off now with a little bit of iron maiden, GNR and mix a little bit of that uncleTedlee Steadley there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

"Oh come on....ilean"
HaHa

Reactions: Remington
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!