DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I finally found a BB down in Tuscon. Going to get it tomorrow. It's in the middle of downtown, so I guess I'll wear my pride rubber boots in case I step in human waste while dodging the sculptures and murals of non-whites. Hopefully I don't get carjacked...

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I finally found a BB down in Tuscon. Going to get it tomorrow. It's in the middle of downtown, so I guess I'll wear my pride rubber boots in case I step in human waste while dodging the sculptures and murals of non-whites. Hopefully I don't get carjacked...
Make sure you know your proper pronouns to use and how you want to identify before you get there!! 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 🤣

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well finished a build I have been working on. I love steel hard tails (NOMO). Took it out for shake down run. I am going to really like this bike

20230325 103400 20230325 094924

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
This past Saturday was my first ride post COVID. Energy level actually felt fine, but I have a lingering cough and I probably had more issue with that than anything. The blood pressure medication I take also causes this at times.
I had no troubles breathing, and as I mentioned, I felt like I had plenty of energy, so it appears I escaped any serious side effects from the china pox. It was a hot day and the coughing and the need to use cough drops meant I did keep the ride relatively short, since I stupidly forgot the cough syrup at work.

20230429 102136

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
The name of the game right now in the low deserts of AZ is trying to maintain some level of fitness while dodging the heat. I've been getting up at 5:30 to go out and get some miles before it gets too hot. 5:30. I am a sick bastard.

Actually got out early enough to catch some shadows from the low morning sun...

20230805 071652

Loaded up at 9:15. Local weather said 98*. My Tahoe said 107, but that's usually a little higher than actual. Didn't feel that hot.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Decided to try and go ride yesterday after not being physically able for a while. Something i will have to work back into I guess. 2 mo ago I would have road over . Now not even close

View attachment 412836
That's something I need to work on. Where I ride is rocky in places, but there aren't much in the way of tech features.

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've been thinking about getting into mountain biking. Its a short trip to NW Arkansas where it is huge. I currently do alot of gravel biking as we live in gravel central.

Reactions: DG Rider and osobad
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've been thinking about getting into mountain biking. Its a short trip to NW Arkansas where it is huge. I currently do alot of gravel biking as we live in gravel central.
I plan on hitting Arkansas this spring for MTB. Great crossover from Gravel bike which I do half the time. I have gotten into bike packing which I had some planned trips but was not able to do this winter due to some unplanned happenings. I say stop thinking and just do it

Reactions: DG Rider
T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I plan on hitting Arkansas this spring for MTB. Great crossover from Gravel bike which I do half the time. I have gotten into bike packing which I had some planned trips but was not able to do this winter due to some unplanned happenings. I say stop thinking and just do it
Ive got enough expensive hobbies though. One of my buddies heads down to Bentonville and rents a high end MTB and rides all over. Then drops if off and heads home. Got in 1207.7 miles last year on the gravel bike. I was shooting for 2k but hurt my back and couldnt do longer rides for awhile.

Reactions: DG Rider and osobad

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!