P1000 battery iso 2 batteries I found this

wilson111

wilson111

Jun 11, 2015
SC
I'll try to measure tomorrow and let you know how high it comes over rear of box. It works great....winch doesn't hesitate at all!

Reactions: CashMoney
CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
I don't plan on needing my winch much, but I know when I do need it, it'll probably be pretty bad. I'd definitely like that Oddesey too.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I don't plan on needing my winch much, but I know when I do need it, it'll probably be pretty bad. I'd definitely like that Oddesey too.
oddesey weighs 27 poooouunnnnddddsss wow

York0044

York0044

Mar 26, 2015
Here is a pic of where I put mine. Different than most because I am pushing an insane amount of stereo for a side by side. Put over 300 miles and haven't had a lick of trouble out of the charging system. I also installed a battery maintainer so the drop is not as bad when the circuit is open.

View attachment 11029
What guage wire did you use for the second battery hook up as well as what size inline fuse are you running?

Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
I used 6 gauge for all of my
power wires. That's what was
supplied with my winch harness
& the PDM cable, so I used the
excess that I cut off of the winch
cables for everything else I needed.

John

What guage wire did you use for the second battery hook up as well as what size inline fuse are you running?

Reactions: CashMoney
jguillot

jguillot

Jan 15, 2016
I used 4 gauge because that's what my stereo amplifier calls far.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used 6 gauge for all of my
power wires. That's what was
supplied with my winch harness
& the PDM cable, so I used the
excess that I cut off of the winch
cables for everything else I needed.

John
same here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!