P1000 battery iso 2 batteries I found this

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
True UTV-SBI-15CM UTV Dual Battery Connect & Monitor Kit this kit looks perfect for our type application can some of the big heads comment if this would be good and make some of the complicated wiring a little easier when it comes to this part of things. and for the money really not that bad considering the convenience! how do u tag people so they see this lol

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
True UTV-SBI-15CM UTV Dual Battery Connect & Monitor Kit this kit looks perfect for our type application can some of the big heads comment if this would be good and make some of the complicated wiring a little easier when it comes to this part of things. and for the money really not that bad considering the convenience! how do u tag people so they see this lol
that isolator should be fine. when I was fooling with all my wiring (see "the making of pete") I found this to be the most useful time saver:
Universal Relay/ fuse auxiliary distribution box jeep, Cooper Bussmann Off Road

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think the power wires look a little short with that setup. Of course it depends on where you mount everything. I ended up making up my own power wires for my dual battery setup. That way I could mount things exactly where I wanted them without worrying whether the wires would reach.

Reactions: dale5740
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
P.S. you tag people like this... @dale5740 !lol just put the @ sign and then start typing their screen name.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
That is the exact battery isolator I have and so do others on this site. I guess I didn't do the monitor kit. I talked to the owner and designer of this product for at least 30 minutes on the phone and his product and him are top notch. I believe it has a lifetime warranty on it also.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
thanks to u and jackal thats the one I got!!!!!!
but I think this battery iso kit with gages is a good idea to make that part easier right @PioneerPete Yeah!!!!!

Reactions: PioneerPete
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I think the power wires look a little short with that setup. Of course it depends on where you mount everything. I ended up making up my own power wires for my dual battery setup. That way I could mount things exactly where I wanted them without worrying whether the wires would reach.
yeah I have the tools to make my own as well but the kit and harness for the 2 volt meters is the part I'm interested in!

Reactions: PioneerPete
wilson111

wilson111

Jun 11, 2015
SC
I have installed on mine. It was extremely easy and works very well. The light does stay lit for awhile after turning off but states this is normal.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
lets see some pictures of the install @dale5740 !!!

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I have installed on mine. It was extremely easy and works very well. The light does stay lit for awhile after turning off but states this is normal.
u talking about the led blue light? if so how long roughly few min hours?

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Thats the one I have.
Great customer service with that product.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
lets see some pictures of the install @dale5740 !!!
the only install pics I can show u right now is my rear cup holders!!!! witch by the way i did a great job on!!! hard roof and glass windshield winch is sitting on the floor in my fan room with 3 sets of led pods 2 led dome lights, 1 small single row light bar,waiting on mud guards,just ordered switch panel from mystic1219 (cool dude prices 2 cheap!!! But u can tell he is just a good guy helping out he sent pics of his product looks top notch!!!!)
20160205 194632
20160205 185150
20160205 194632
20160205 185150

jguillot

jguillot

Jan 15, 2016
Here is a pic of where I put mine. Different than most because I am pushing an insane amount of stereo for a side by side. Put over 300 miles and haven't had a lick of trouble out of the charging system. I also installed a battery maintainer so the drop is not as bad when the circuit is open.

20160217 213034058 iOS

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Im getting all my electrical together doing it all at one time!!!! other stuff as I go( cup holders winch mud guards etc Ill post some stuff once I have something I'm proud of lol

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Here is a pic of where I put mine. Different than most because I am pushing an insane amount of stereo for a side by side. Put over 300 miles and haven't had a lick of trouble out of the charging system. I also installed a battery maintainer so the drop is not as bad when the circuit is open.

View attachment 11029
that looks good!!! I'm glad mine like yours has the lugs exposed so for some reason it did fail all u have to do is jump the lugs for power!!!

Reactions: jguillot
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md

View attachment 11029
when the circuit is open? not sure how that works cause when circuit is open any power u use is coming from the acc battery so how could u minimize it unless u just use less power. unless u are saying the solenoid uses less power to stay open?

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
when the circuit is open? not sure how that works cause when circuit is open any power u use is coming from the acc battery so how could u minimize it unless u just use less power. unless u are saying the solenoid uses less power to stay open?
hang on it uses power to stay closed not open right? Normally open or closed lol

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
that odyssey must be a big boy to fill that area unless u have it propped up with something under it?

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
How high does the Oddesey sit over the rear edge of the box? I've got the Honda PDM relocation bracket for the switchs and it sits about a 1/2" above that

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!