P1000 Bed extender

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Here is my very inexpensive bed extender. Don't laugh. It cost me about 20$ and extra parts I had around the shop. Had to cut part of the wrap after I realized I had a dumba## moment and couldn't see the twilight. Lol. But it works. Thinking maybe a cut out with lights in the back Just haven't decided what yet.

IMG 1345 IMG 1346 IMG 1347 IMG 1348

D

DDDonkey

Looks good and the price was right. I bought the JEI bed extender and love it. After doing a few rides with out one it is nice to have the extra room. I have a family of 5 so my buggy is always full, whether it has the wife and kids or the dogs (great dane and a mutt) they are handy. Keep the mods coming!

N8theGR8

N8theGR8

Oct 3, 2019
Central Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I won't laugh at yours if you don't laugh at mine....
I wanted a closed bed to not lose any nails, screws or small tools that might be loose in the back. Or empty SODA cans.....

Reactions: Isaiah
R

Rick53

Dec 11, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is my very inexpensive bed extender. Don't laugh. It cost me about 20$ and extra parts I had around the shop. Had to cut part of the wrap after I realized I had a dumba## moment and couldn't see the twilight. Lol. But it works. Thinking maybe a cut out with lights in the back Just haven't decided what yet.

View attachment 76983 View attachment 76984 View attachment 76985 View attachment 76986
O2bsmitty
Love it, smart and look pretty good to me. I went even farther. I have a hitch cargo carrier I built years ago. The thing will carry a 1/2 ton no problem. I built a hitch adapter that puts it at the same height as the bed, but far enough back so you can open the tailgate. Put a extra mounting bracket that bolt the adapter to the rear bumper so it's very solid. On and off is one bolt and the hitch pin. It will carry a nice size bull elk without any trouble. But too much weight does make the front end light.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!