Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Brian Arinder is back at a Honda dealership (Ramey Motors) in south Mississippi, he had them pretty cheap at one time and being out of state you might save the taxes. 814's are a good shock also and will save you a little over 100.00. @Delton who is a member on here has the 814's and loves them. He rides on some pretty rough terrain.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Brian Arinder is back at a Honda dealership (Ramey Motors) in south Mississippi, he had them pretty cheap at one time and being out of state you might save the taxes. 814's are a good shock also and will save you a little over 100.00. @Delton who is a member on here has the 814's and loves them. He rides on some pretty rough terrain.
I think they were $650 shipped per pair and no taxes

J

Joseph16p3

Nov 15, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think they were $650 shipped per pair and no taxes
Hopefully he chimes in. It’s starting to warm up in Pennsylvania and would like to up my ride quality this spring. Just trying to save as much as I can.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hopefully he chimes in. It’s starting to warm up in Pennsylvania and would like to up my ride quality this spring. Just trying to save as much as I can.
Not sure if he is on this sight but he is on Facebook, Brian Arinder.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last time I checked with Brian, he was no longer with a Honda dealer. If he comes back with a price. Please let me know.

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Last time I checked with Brian, he was no longer with a Honda dealer. If he comes back with a price. Please let me know.
He had left for another work opportunity but I just saw on Facebook yesterday that he was working at that place. They sell more than just Hondas though, they sell tractors and cars too.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He had left for another work opportunity but I just saw on Facebook yesterday that he was working at that place. They sell more than just Hondas though, they sell tractors and cars too.
I hope he can talk his employer into selling them at the same price as before, or close.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!