Black Lake Trails 50" (Cheboygan, MI) TBD/2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I heard some good things about the Black Lake Trails. They're mostly 50" and under trails. Even the scramble area is 50" and under. We don't have a date yet... let me know if you're interested and when you can be there.

Capture3

https://www.midnr.com/publications/...ps-Trail/black_lake_trail_and_route_north.pdf
https://www.midnr.com/publications/...ps-Trail/black_lake_trail_and_route_south.pdf

Capture2

Reactions: trigger and 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You've been up there? When are you coming back?
It's just stuff I've read. Otherwise I was born in the great state of cheese next door.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@trigger @Remington (maybe on your quads).
On Michigan’s trail system the quads beat you up, I’m exhausted just doing half of crapo trail by the cabin on the quad, could only imagine following a utv. Besides, The wife is like snail on her quad particularly after she hit a tree the last time. They mainly get used for people who come up and don’t have anything to ride. The one is a poo poo. The other is a streight axel All time 4 wheel drive Foreman. Would love to go...would like to know if there like the ATV trail system, sled style or a little if both?

Last edited:
Reactions: tr005
D

Deleted member 3748

On Michigan’s trail system the quads beat you up, I’m exhausted just doing half of crapo trail by the cabin on the quad, could only imagine following a utv. Besides, The wife is like snail on her quad particularly after she hit a tree the last time. They mainly get used for people who come up and don’t have anything to ride. The one is a poo poo. The other is a streight axel All time 4 wheel drive Foreman. Would love to go...would like to know if there like the ATV trail system, sled style or a little if both?
There are some videos I can watch. My friend is in the club that maintains them and she posted some videos of the clean up ride yesterday. I'll see if I can tell what the trails are like.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There are some videos I can watch. My friend is in the club that maintains them and she posted some videos of the clean up ride yesterday. I'll see if I can tell what the trails are like.
Your friend? Oooooooooooooo lol

Reactions: trigger and tr005
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We better cut it out, these people will think we belong in the nut house...on second thought??? Maybe we do! Hehehe

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been finding it quite funny you giving Piston a hard time today. Just haven’t thought of anything real good to add and help out. Lol.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’ve been finding it quite funny you giving Piston a hard time today. Just haven’t thought of anything real good to add and help out. Lol.
That’s ok! It’s normal for he and I to go back and forth! It’s all good. It reminds me of what my old papy use to say.....he said never!!.....no wait! It was always put a litter bag in your car, cuz if it gets full you can always throw it out and get another or something like that. Lmao

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!