P1000 Blew a tire......Where can I get a 27x11r14 Bighorn 2.0

York0044

York0044

Mar 26, 2015
Where can I get a Maxis Bighorn 2.0? I have looked everywhere online for a replacement since I was riding the railroad tracks and caught a railroad tie in my tire. I think the puncture is way to big to patch but i can't find a 27x11r14 replacement to match anywhere. I feel dumb, seems like you could find them somewhere online but I can't seem to do it. Any help would be appreciated!!

sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
Where can I get a Maxis Bighorn 2.0? I have looked everywhere online for a replacement since I was riding the railroad tracks and caught a railroad tie in my tire. I think the puncture is way to big to patch but i can't find a 27x11r14 replacement to match anywhere. I feel dumb, seems like you could find them somewhere online but I can't seem to do it. Any help would be appreciated!!

seems expensive but found one on ebay. CAN-AM COMMANDER 27INCH REAR TIRE BIGHORN 2.0 MAXXIS 14INCH TIRE#705500964

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like Rockymountain has the stock one for $123 under the OEM parts if I'm reading it right.

ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Had the same problem back in Nov. less then 100mi sliced thru the side with 5 guys in it ripping across a farm field and clipped a rock. Cat Country in MN had them in stock, its the same OEM tire as the Prowler.At that time no local Honda dealers couldnt get them and I too had a hard time finding from aftermarket places, I did some cross reference.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There had to find because that size is only made for OEM applications

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!