Boise or Idaho City riders?

TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Used to live in Star, we spent a lot of time riding up 8th street to Pioneerville and from horseshoe bend to Pilot peak. We’ve logged a lot of miles in this area.
spend a lot of time up around Trinity lakes area.
then California moved in the area so we moved out to Homedale. Lots more riding out here. Succor, Murphy, Silver City, and others out here.
lots of riding in ID!

Buenosdiaz

Buenosdiaz

May 5, 2021
Meridian, Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Used to live in Star, we spent a lot of time riding up 8th street to Pioneerville and from horseshoe bend to Pilot peak. We’ve logged a lot of miles in this area.
spend a lot of time up around Trinity lakes area.
then California moved in the area so we moved out to Homedale. Lots more riding out here. Succor, Murphy, Silver City, and others out here.
lots of riding in ID!

Awesome. I’ve done the ride up pilots peak a few times on the quad and love it. I’ve done Hemingway Butte a bunch in the quad as well but will probably head that way tomorrow for my first ride. Where do you launch?

Reactions: Smitty335
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
20 North of CDA...have trailer can travel...but can't keep up with Talons. Just got the 700 and spending winter doing upgrades...ready in April.
Hey just caught this. Not far from me at all. I’m assuming Athol area? We’re that way a lot. @100Acre lives that way. Need to start a N. Idaho thread where we can post ride places and dates.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey just caught this. Not far from me at all. I’m assuming Athol area? We’re that way a lot. @100Acre lives that way. Need to start a N. Idaho thread where we can post ride places and dates.
I'm in. Just off 54 past the new Super 1. We've been trying to figure out how to get GPS trails in the area. I think we're leaning to GAIA. Headed up Bunco and beyond tomorrow to the Hermit eatery above Lakeside.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm in. Just off 54 past the new Super 1. We've been trying to figure out how to get GPS trails in the area. I think we're leaning to GAIA. Headed up Bunco and beyond tomorrow to the Hermit eatery above Lakeside.
That’s called gold creek lodge now if you’re talking Lakeview, might be looking at something not updated. It’s about 14 miles after the pavement. Nice place for a cold beer on that dusty road. It’s pretty bad right now.
Trails aren’t well documented in this area, Magellan has been the best we could find. We don’t use it much kinda like getting lost. But from where you’re at you can ride to Canada, Montana and way down into Idaho.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s called gold creek lodge now if you’re talking Lakeview, might be looking at something not updated. It’s about 14 miles after the pavement. Nice place for a cold beer on that dusty road. It’s pretty bad right now.
Trails aren’t well documented in this area, Magellan has been the best we could find. We don’t use it much kinda like getting lost. But from where you’re at you can ride to Canada, Montana and way down into Idaho.
Wife heard of it from her hair dresser and that's what she called it. Dusty everywhere. I have the IDBDR map and your right. I've only been up to Clark Fork from here. We used to live North of Sandpoint and I spent a lot of time up the Pack River drainage and East off US 95. Still learning this area. I'll look at Magellan...Thanks!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wife heard of it from her hair dresser and that's what she called it. Dusty everywhere. I have the IDBDR map and your right. I've only been up to Clark Fork from here. We used to live North of Sandpoint and I spent a lot of time up the Pack River drainage and East off US 95. Still learning this area. I'll look at Magellan...Thanks!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We could go for that. Our youngest is 30 with a baby but they are in Delaware. Wife and I are game.

sean72patrick

sean72patrick

Jul 31, 2019
Boise
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We did Black Mountain loop on Wednesday , Owyhees. The Gaia AllTrails app worked very well. We ran into one person and we rode for maybe 5hrs.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher where is the new thread? I like Idaho and go there often. Plan on going back to Mackay in June 2022.
Right here. I haven’t updated in a bit. Other then our group it seems tough to find people in the area willing to ride much. If ever plans bring you this way throw a shout out and we’ll figure out a ride.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Correction...That was the Gold Creek Resort...got there last Sunday and was 15 minutes too late...closed for the season...sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Correction...That was the Gold Creek Resort...got there last Sunday and was 15 minutes too late...closed for the season...sucks.
Ya we were looking to go there this weekend but found that out. Headed to St. Maries instead, if you’re bored…

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!