P500 Brakes?

Tmiller

Tmiller

Apr 5, 2016
New york
So I didn't think about my brake pads till the other day when on a big hill and the pedal felt a little funny with 1050 miles I now need new pads and rotors. My fult but whatever I'm havein a had time finding front pads are they the Same for the 700? what brand and where are u guys getting them from thanks for the help ahead of time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason86

Jason86

Apr 26, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
So I didn't think about my brake pads till the other day when on a big hill and the pedal felt a little funny with 1050 miles I now need new pads and rotors. My fult but whatever I'm havein a had time finding front pads are they the Same for the 700? what brand and where are u guys getting them from thanks for the help ahead of time!
eBay has some for the front and back. 1050 miles. WOW. I'm jealous. I don't get to ride as often as I want.

Jason86

Jason86

Apr 26, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Haha I got it in the end of September she has been good to me this winter
Now I feel worse. Lol. I got mine in October 2014 and didn't even hit 200 miles yet guess I have some riding to do

Jason86

Jason86

Apr 26, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I have been looking for a place with actual trails not mud holes. Not an easy task in Louisiana.

Tmiller

Tmiller

Apr 5, 2016
New york
Now I feel worse. Lol. I got mine in October 2014 and didn't even hit 200 miles yet guess I have some riding to do
Wow yeah I would say you do haha around here it's all rock and mud pits and hills that's about it

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!