Breakdown of the NEW 2022 Accessory Fuse Box kit. 0SS25-HL4-A00

B

bob3663

Lifetime Member
Mar 18, 2014
IMG 0786
IMG 0786

This is the wire kit I got from here. I did not buy the oem kit.

The instructions say I can cut the GT part off and wire in another way. Asking where the best place is to do so? I thought the GT plug was factory on my pioneer when I got it. No issue with cutting and adding in elsewhere, just wondering where the best place is.

Thank you for the amazing post explaining it all.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
View attachment 408059View attachment 408059

This is the wire kit I got from here. I did not buy the oem kit.

The instructions say I can cut the GT part off and wire in another way. Asking where the best place is to do so? I thought the GT plug was factory on my pioneer when I got it. No issue with cutting and adding in elsewhere, just wondering where the best place is.

Thank you for the amazing post explaining it all.
The GT connector is for the factory fuse box talked about in this post.

Otherwise. Other power options are to a secondary fuse box. Direct constant with a inline fuse. Or to the ACC port above the primary battery.

But as this is a different topic. Would you start a new post, please.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Wisco-Tango

Wisco-Tango

Aug 1, 2022
Fisk, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wisco-Tango,
I think I get it. So, an accessory that comes with a backlighted switch with the wiring you're showing in the diagram. Doesn't matter, so long as the switch has two pins that match those in the CONTROL cable SW housing...the port will be hot and the accessory will work as there is a hot wire and a ground wire available at the matching SW port on the Fuse Block.
Am I making sense?
Pirate
The wiring diagram I shared is for a switch that has a back light when the key is powered on. You'd wire the hot jumper from pin 3 to pin 6 if you want it to light when the switch is activated.

If you aren't concerned with your switch being back lit, you can just plug any switch into the SW block in the control harness and it will work as is.

I used one of my aux outputs to power my cooling fan that I added, and I wired it as shown in the diagram I shared. Hot from AUX to Pin 2, ground to pin 1 on the switch. Jumpers as shown and the hot leads from the fan to pin 3 and ground to pin 4. I used a duplex spade connector for the ground to piggy back on pin 4.

Reactions: Smitty335
K

KDB

Jun 11, 2023
MI
Ownership

1. Talon R
I had the dealer install a heater and a windshield wiper/washer, so I have the acc fuse box kit installed. Is there a wiring diagram for this fuse box? I'd like to figure out how use the factory mounted switches with the fuse box to power my bilge fan and future accessoriesView attachment 349855
Do you happen to have a top view of this set up? I am trying to hook up a wiper washer using the wiring that came with the Honda accessory fuse box. Thanks!

Pirate88

Pirate88

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2023
Southern Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
The wiring diagram I shared is for a switch that has a back light when the key is powered on. You'd wire the hot jumper from pin 3 to pin 6 if you want it to light when the switch is activated.

If you aren't concerned with your switch being back lit, you can just plug any switch into the SW block in the control harness and it will work as is.

I used one of my aux outputs to power my cooling fan that I added, and I wired it as shown in the diagram I shared. Hot from AUX to Pin 2, ground to pin 1 on the switch. Jumpers as shown and the hot leads from the fan to pin 3 and ground to pin 4. I used a duplex spade connector for the ground to piggy back on pin 4.
I took me a couple of communications with Jody at Seizmik to figure out their Halo side mirrors don't have backlight. There are stripes of translucent material for an LED to show through. Prying on the switch is an LED bulb behind each stripe. But the Engineer that spec'd the switch did not include backlighting. Checked all the spades in the switch, no luck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!