BOX1

can am commander xt 1000 issues..

L

Lloydtheredneck

Sep 14, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so my bosses sold there can am and bought the yamika rmax, i had them sold on a pioneer but they couldnt find one anywhere go figure. anyways they sold the can am this weekend and its got like 43 hours on it its a 2012. dude who bought it got it home and didnt think it ran right so brought it back, fast forward its in our shop now and i dug into it. running on one cylinder. checked for spark and immediately got to taste every ignition cycle. jackpot. dry rotted boots. gotta wait a few days for new ones but in the meantime i rigged it and it hits on both now and needs a good hard ride to clean out the goober. the only other time i have been lit up by a coil checking spark was on my 78 atc for obvious reasons. age. thought you guys may enjoy. also the guy who bought it is really really really angry, just in general told him id give him his money back right now and sell it to the next guy if he wanted. kept asking me if i knew what i was doing and if i could fix it. haha. dude. relax.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!