Can someone give a guy a hand

T

Trex1000r

Jan 17, 2020
Holton
Ownership

1. Talon R
I can't remember for the life of me where to get the oil filter orings including the dct and drain plug washers I purchased 6 that had everything together! I guess sometimers is hitting me 🤣🤣🤣

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I can't remember for the life of me where to get the oil filter orings including the dct and drain plug washers I purchased 6 that had everything together! I guess sometimers is hitting me 🤣🤣🤣
Can't help with where you got them but I'll reuse 'em until I get leakage. The 'crush' washers aren't crush washers like the old daze (when they really crushed), they're just flat alum. washers that are softer than the bolt so they 'conform' when tightened.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Like others have said here, I have used the original factory ones for 3 oil changes (3000+ miles) and the oil filter O Ring just started to seep (collects a tiny bit of dust after a ride). None of the drain washers leak. Since the filter O Ring leaks, I will change all of them next service and be good for another 3000 miles.

That said, if you really need them...

Your local dealer if you need them fast (but expensive).
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC if you need other items totaling $75 or more so you can get free shipping.
Ron Ayres has good prices and reasonable shipping.

91301-107-000 Oil filter O Ring (75X2.5)
91302-PA9-003 DCT filter O Ring (39.8X2.2)
94109-12000 Small Washer (12 MM)
94109-14000 Large Washer (14 MM)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!