Lower a-arms

H

Homer32

Jan 5, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello Everyone
Do you need to replace upper a-arms if you change your lower a-arms to the high clearance ones?
I have a bent/dented front lower and a bent/dented rear lower radius rod and was looking at options. They are not badly bent but will need replaced sooner or later as I ride rocky areas and I am sure they will get bent worse.

Thanks for your knowledge and input in advance.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello Everyone
Do you need to replace upper a-arms if you change your lower a-arms to the high clearance ones?
I have a bent/dented front lower and a bent/dented rear lower radius rod and was looking at options. They are not badly bent but will need replaced sooner or later as I ride rocky areas and I am sure they will get bent worse.

Welcome from Michigan!

Also need pics of your rig first plus year milage etc. Rule #4
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hello Everyone

If you go with aftermarket A-arms with a forward offset (like our big ol' fancy arms), then yes you would have to do uppers and lowers to maintain the forward offset.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!