Father buying a 23 1000XS

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So it looks like I will have start looking up mods for my fathers Talon. Cause I bet money he is gonna be like, Just go on the forum and find where they are getting what I want to put on this thing. As a good son I help his old ass out.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Did that for my Brother in law. He bought a Talon and gave me his credit card to put what I thought it needed. It was actually pretty fun doing what you wanted to it and not having to foot the bill.

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Trying to find a good fathers day/ birthday present for him. July 14th. I was thinking lower doors but its still hot as hell out. Maybe a bed extender. Not sure yet.

Reactions: ChadD and NTCPrezJB
Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Trying to find a good fathers day/ birthday present for him. July 14th. I was thinking lower doors but its still hot as hell out. Maybe a bed extender. Not sure yet.
Just an FYI, not all bed extenders work with AJK packout mount and large cooler or box. The superATV one does not work with my packout with the large cooler. Trying to save you from buying wrong thing if running large packouts.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Well now we wait. Just went to the dealership. He reserved his 23 XS in Orange. Shows ets delivery to Honda in SC around 2 weeks. Which probably means 3 months.
Check out "New Talon Owners - First Things to Know and Check" - linked in my sig and a stickie in this forum for some basic Talon information.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Father buying a 23 1000XS
Let's see how well you can take a joke from one of the 'trippers' ...

"So I see that, once in a while, the apple DOES fall FAR from the tree, eh?" 🤣

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No Idea, he is moving up from a 700-4. So any kind of power anything he will enjoy.
Theres no power in that power steering so to speak 🤣

He wont notice any difference but dead steer if u get him some new wheels. The upgraded PS is night and day. Or just do what alot of us did and buy the SATV PS upgrade

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Theres no power in that power steering so to speak 🤣

He wont notice any difference but dead steer if u get him some new wheels. The upgraded PS is night and day. Or just do what alot of us did and buy the SATV PS upgrade
So y’all saying only the fox love valve has the power steering fix?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!