P1000 Can someone take a quick measurement for me?

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
My rig is in the shop and I could use a bit of help. I was going to try to fit a Yeti Hopper in the back between the seats and the tailgate. Could someone please measure the distance on the bed floor (with the seats up) between the seat back and the tailgate?

Thanks!!

AirtimeAcres

AirtimeAcres

Nov 11, 2015
My rig is in the shop and I could use a bit of help. I was going to try to fit a Yeti Hopper in the back between the seats and the tailgate. Could someone please measure the distance on the bed floor (with the seats up) between the seat back and the tailgate?

Thanks!!
You make a simple request, and here's a simple answer. 8 inches.
The distance from the seatback to tailgate at the top is 4 inches, and the tailgate is 11 inches tall.

E7D07A5F BCB9 4A1C 9BFF 1EBEF7788FF2

Reactions: UTRider
Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
You make a simple request, and here's a simple answer. 8 inches.
The distance from the seatback to tailgate at the top is 4 inches, and the tailgate is 11 inches tall.

E7D07A5F BCB9 4A1C 9BFF 1EBEF7788FF2
Very nice! You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!