1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6530

IMG 6532

IMG 6533
View attachment 22904
IMG 6529
Had to stay home this weekend for some much needed work on a couple things but wound up with first lazy day in months but tomorrow we'll make up for it. We decided to have a little fire at the ol homestead and many from the group showed up. Fire good tunes and some beers. Shows how the group misses the woods on the off weekend.
Got a couple bottles of peppermint Schnapps and some s'mores cocoa and just talked stories from riding in the woods. Great night great people. Sure miss trees and riding but it helps to be surrounded by great people.
As always the Pioneer helps even in this situation. We used it to go get firewood drove it to the store for the Schnapps been listening to the sound system for hours(the new capacitor added to the dual battery really helps! Had the system including amplifier for bass on for about 2.5 hours and voltage only dropped from 13.1-12.6!) then decided to put about 10 miles in the dark around our motocross track out back. It's not the woods but hey make do with what you've got.
Been quiet in the site hopefully everyone's doing good and having a good night!

J

JTW

Good times.. Weather is supposed to cool off here next week. Looking forward to doing the same!
Ps.. Thanks for the invite, d*ck!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey hey another peppermint schnapps drinker?? Man I knew there was something I liked about you! Lol. Hair of the same doggone dog lmao. That is my drink when the weather turns chilly. Most of my friends make fun of me for drinking it. They call it a sissy drink (til they take a few swigs and that 90 proof kicks in). Guess I need to bring a little with me to the Takeover huh?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey hey another peppermint schnapps drinker?? Man I knew there was something I liked about you! Lol. Hair of the same doggone dog lmao. That is my drink when the weather turns chilly. Most of my friends make fun of me for drinking it. They call it a sissy drink (til they take a few swigs and that 90 proof kicks in). Guess I need to bring a little with me to the Takeover huh?
that time a year it's cold as hell at night. I'd have a "sip or two"
Guess I'll bring the ibuprofen and geritol.
Ibuprofen please!

Reactions: JTW and drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guess I'll bring the ibuprofen and geritol.
Don't bring any for me. Thats the best part about schnapps. No hangover. I've been so wasted I couldn't walk but still no hangover next morning. Best way to keep warm on those cold nights.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Maybe it's because I mix it with 3 dog beers,that's always how I count them is in "dog beers"

Sent from iPhone

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe it's because I mix it with 3 dog beers,that's always how I count them is in "dog beers"

Sent from iPhone
Lol never heard it explained like that but I like how you think lol. I used to be huge beer drinker but not so much last few years. Still love the taste.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!