Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Going back to u bracket, could attach to bottom of seat plastic as one piece if not cool with a hole in the seat. But seat gromments are a custom approach out there (google), if you think you would remove the console at times.

45D19445 4F78 46FC BF09 14E9CC73CBE8

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I used two long velcro straps to attach mine and it's never came loose. I cut small slots in at the bottom of the front and back and ran the straps right through. There is also a recessed area in the seat right under that area that keeps it from moving side to side. Cheap and easy and it comes out with the seat bottom when i remove it.

C

Chooglin

I used two long velcro straps to attach mine and it's never came loose. I cut small slots in at the bottom of the front and back and ran the straps right through. There is also a recessed area in the seat right under that area that keeps it from moving side to side. Cheap and easy and it comes out with the seat bottom when i remove it.
I had a QUICK look at how I "think" I want to mount it. I am going to use the two bolts that are holding the seat belt latches to the frame. I can use these two bolts to mount the main bracket to.

I really want to keep the console up off the seat , in fear that it will rub through the vinyl seat eventually and I want to be able to adjust the height of it.

@trigger is yours showing any signs of wear on the seat ?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I had a QUICK look at how I "think" I want to mount it. I am going to use the two bolts that are holding the seat belt latches to the frame. I can use these two bolts to mount the main bracket to.

I really want to keep the console up off the seat , in fear that it will rub through the vinyl seat eventually and I want to be able to adjust the height of it.

@trigger is yours showing any signs of wear on the seat ?

Not really, I was concerned about that as well because it doesn't move much but it'll wiggle around a little. Thought it might wear into the seat over time but so far so good. ;)

Reactions: Remington
12luck12

12luck12

Feb 10, 2019
Genesee idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Bought me a center console for a little more storage and a spot for the dog to sit while riding. It is fairly small and fits nicely between the two seat belt latches.

I did a little alteration to it so it would better work for the p500. I removed all the screws on the top part of the console (the frame holding the lid) and rotated it 180* and screwed it back on. This allows the angled part of the bottom of the console , to fit perfectly over the seat belt area where it humps up. This also allows you to open the lid from front to back like it should be.

I need to figure out how I am going to mount it yet but that shouldn't be to difficult. I want it to be slightly raised up off the seat , so some brackets will need to be made.

View attachment 116263

https://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Automotive-CN-106-Universal-Console-Grey/dp/B0053O8EKG/?tag=sxsweb24-20
are the cup holders big enough for a yeti rambler?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!