BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First off , who would be interested in purchasing one of these and secondly, who would want the option to add there own electronics?

We can offer them with all the holes precut with a cover plate , to allow the ability to add your own electronics OR just the console with NO holes precut!

All boxes will come with a lock and black powder coat !!!!!!

P500 - Center console

View attachment 124678
Nice

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Wife picked up the consoles from powder coat today. I should have these available within the next week. We still haven't come up with a final price yet (thinking $235-$250) , but will have that figured out within the next few days.

We only made 5 of these for the first batch and I will offer them to the forum members before I post them on Facebook!!!

581605433 581605424

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Post up a couple pictures of one mounted in a 500, please. I’d like to see how much boot space is sacrificed for storage. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
I misunderstood- it’s on the seat- my mistake. How is it secured, and does it pivot up to get under?

C

Chooglin

I misunderstood- it’s on the seat- my mistake. How is it secured, and does it pivot up to get under?

There is a bracket that bolts to the frame (using the two seat belt latch bolts)
20190614 171320

The console has a bracket welded to the bottom of it.
20190614 175615

You slide the console onto the bracket that is secured to the frame.

Then screw the knob into the mounting bracket, from the inside of console.

20190413 210807

All of this allows you to quickly remove the console ,so you can remove the seats. It takes about 60 seconds to remove the console!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!